What's new

Donald Trump Jr...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
In light of this new information, I change my correction to village idiot of a small hamlet.

Fixed it for you.
proxy.php

there are approximately 1.1 million pets in the City (600,000 dogs and 500,000 cats),

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Whenever my district manager would stop by the store he'd get on to me about shaving..."This isn't Miami Vice, you need to shave."....

I'd shave every few days just to annoy him when he popped in.

Bill Bennett Jr.

Back in the 1970s--1980s, he was the Premier of British Columbia ... that's like being "Governor" of a "State" for my 'Murrican friends ... and it seemed like every time he appeared on the news, he had the world's worst 5 O'clock shadow ... and no, he hadn't spilled bespoke Noodler's on his fingers.

proxy.php

No doubt for half an hour in the early morning, right after his shave, he looked well and truly proper ... but I suspect he had one of those "Homer Simpson beards" ...

proxy.php
Forgot about Bennett - totally!
It is unusual (but, yes, understandable given peoples different beard types) to see guys in positions of authority looking unkempt like that.

I suppose the best example may be good ole US Pres #37. I always wondered if Nixon honestly spent any time in the 60s regretting that he didn't shave RIGHT before that televised debate with Kennedy.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Whenever my district manager would stop by the store he'd get on to me about shaving..."This isn't Miami Vice, you need to shave."....

I'd shave every few days just to annoy him when he popped in.

How did he react to The Beard?

I had a Manager who use to make comments re not being clean shaven. I told him I shaved in the weekend and there was nothing here (at work) for me to shave for.

I suspect from the look of it he has a Bluto Beard. Viking, Irish, or whatever else you'd care to call it. I had a brother in-law like that. He could shave shiny clean and by 11 o'clock AM he looked just like the photo of the Premier. My dad had that as well. My blonde beard is similar. If it were as dark as Don's it would look the same. Well, technically I think it may be turning white which hides it better...except during the summer when I am tanned it shows up pretty well. Lose either way.

I promise to you that he spends an inordinate amount of time on his look. Every morning he looks in the mirror and says "Lookin' good, Don!"

Of course, look at his role model. We're all so used to looking at our president's weave that we don't even notice it anymore. But the son of the world's worst hair-do can't be expected to do any better.
I going to take a contrarian view on dress. He has taken a specific style, arguably outdated but arguably classic/vintage, too, and has stuck with it. Unlike his Dad's suits, his fit. Very nice suits, really. His ties are the right length. Not my style. But I cannot dis him for the way he dresses. No opinion on the unshaved look.

I going to take a contrarian view on dress. He has taken a specific style, arguably outdated but arguably classic/vintage, too, and has stuck with it. Unlike his Dad's suits, his fit. Very nice suits, really. His ties are the right length. Not my style. But I cannot dis him for the way he dresses. No opinion on the unshaved look.
Heres another idea I just had: maybe its his attempt to relate to the common man. I know that the Donald doesnt get his suits tailored for that exact same reason, maybe its Donnie Jr's attempt to relate to the rest of us.

Top Bottom