What's new

Ban the user above you!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
:blink:

Teppy is banned for gilding (gold & diamond toothpick, geesh!) the cheeseburger.
proxy.php

For $295, they should have left the quail egg off. Seriously, what would it really add to that burger overall? :skep:

Only 18-month aged cheese?? Please! :shocked: .... It should have been aged 5-7 years.

... the lettuce and tomato seen to be seriously lacking in quality. :sosp:

... they put the condiments in a blob on top of the bun. This chef doesn't really want you to eat it. I think your just supposed to admirer it. :facep:

... and the burger doesn't even fit the bun. :glare:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
JBrianW is hereby:

a) banned, and
b) invited to lunch tomorrow. Let me know when your flight gets in, and I'll pick youse up at the airport, drive youse to the restaurant, and buy youse's lunch.

Quack 4 is banned for even suggesting a airport lunch !!!

Brian is banned for

a) not reading the non-fine print, and
b) thinking I'd eat airport food.

(mind you, there's this noodle place in the Hong Kong airport that absolutely rocks!)

Connie is banned for not appreciating ridiculously expensive burgers.

proxy.php

Per Eater.com - "This is the most expensive hamburger in the world, says the Guinness Book of World Records. (Not the meatiest sandwich, that was yesterday. Keep up.)
The Le Burger Extravagant, sold at New York's Serendipity 3 for $295, contains Japanese Waygu beef, 10-herb white truffle butter, smoked Pacific sea salt, 18-month cheddar, shaved black truffles, a quail egg, and a white truffle-buttered roll. It is also French-sounding, making it that much fancier. But what really drives up the price is the solid gold, diamond-encrusted toothpick holding the whole thing together. Haven't you always wanted one of those? "

Google "most expensive burger". There's some weird stuff out there . . . Thrillist.com has a list of the "top ten" . . .

"Two ninety five for that burger? Keep the change, dude!"

proxy.php

2Q==

I would love some teppanyaki right about now . . .

We could all do with much less.

You are banned!

We could all do with much less.

Touche! This must be "snappy comment day".

Doc4 is banned for not bringing noodles from the Hong Kong airport.

Judy Fu's Snappy Dragon in Seattle has darn good homemade noodles. Go with a friend - even I couldn't eat half of the darn plate!

$iMmsZiNy55qWyi-180.jpg$handpulled_noodles_chenmian6052efdfe60718b149eb.jpg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
pintopappy is banned because the Box-lunch Turtle was never in any danger.... he has a sweater.

proxy.php

and disguises...
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom