What's new

My first handmade handle, what do you guys think?

ADL for mine. Threaded for a Muhle R41 head. At least for my first one. Thanks in advance ;-)

Oh, if he can do it small enough, forget the initials... I'd like the phrase "Whatever it is, I'm against it" engraved on the bottom. Thanks even more, in advance.

Last edited:
Dave, what ever happened to this little project?

Thanks for all of the nice comments!!! So much appreciated. I definitely want to pursue this, but with my job this is a busy time...I'm hoping after the new year we'll be able to re-visit this. So many ideas and so little time! :biggrin1:

ADL for mine. Threaded for a Muhle R41 head. At least for my first one. Thanks in advance ;-)

Oh, if he can do it small enough, forget the initials... I'd like the phrase "Whatever it is, I'm against it" engraved on the bottom. Thanks even more, in advance.
Haha! I'd like to see if that phrase fits. I'll keep this in mind :thumbup:

Dave,

Wow, great looking handle! I'd also put my name in it if your friend decides to take this up as a side business!

Dave,

Wow, great looking handle! I'd also put my name in it if your friend decides to take this up as a side business!

Thanks so much! I think after the 1st of the year we're going to try and pursue this. We have TONS of ideas that would be really cool!

Top Bottom