What's new

Wait, it's a setup! PIF (interactive and international)

Absolutely!

Although there are a total of three plastic dispensers (all the others pasteboard) I would expect to have seen in one row, or one at each end and the Feathers in the center. it doesn't discount the theory. Had there been four plastic dispensers I am certain he would have placed them at each of the cardinal points or as the middle row.

As it is. three being an odd number and the total being divisible by only one, two, four, eight, and itself he simply obviated the composition of the packages and placed the tallest one, the Feathers, near the center.

ALSO: If you read the descriptions of the blades beneath you will see them listed from his favorites to his least favorite in descending order. Notice how that corresponds with their placement on the pyramid.

Interesting!

The overiding factor regarding the placement of the blades in the pyramid was order of preference, which was basically divided into three tiers, the ones above the middle row, the middle row itself and the ones below. I felt the Feather blades being equal to the others in the top tier but being taller than the others could only occupy that spot. Any other spot would have ruined the balance. (The Feathers at the very top was out of the question as that spot is reserved for my sentimental favorite Silver Blues.) The Timors had to go on the end of their row. The Super-Max Blue Diamond probably should have been switched with the Personna Platinums but I wasn't caring as much about the lower rows I guess.

Also, yes I am right handed.

Interesting!

The overiding factor regarding the placement of the blades in the pyramid was order of preference, which was basically divided into three tiers, the ones above the middle row, the middle row itself and the ones below. I felt the Feather blades being equal to the others in the top tier but being taller than the others could only occupy that spot. Any other spot would have ruined the balance. (The Feathers at the very top was out of the question as that spot is reserved for my sentimental favorite Silver Blues.) The Timors had to go on the end of their row. The Super-Max Blue Diamond probably should have been switched with the Personna Platinums but I wasn't caring as much about the lower rows I guess.

Also, yes I am right handed.

But of course!

Deducing that you were a dextral was simple. In the second pic the Razor, being in the foreground, was placed last after the other items that means its placement required only one hand. The dominant hand. A lefty would have had the handle facing the left. But you placed it with the handle to the right which indicates you used your right (dominant) hand.

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you
............Oscar Hammerstein

OK so it's not just me then. That's a relief.

probably not as bad as hanging your clothes according to style, type and color. ( polo shirts with polo's and button downs with button downs and...... ) and all the same colors of each type together. :huh: Hello my name is Robert and I AM OCD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] :lol1:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this more than the others !!! (Trashtalk) lol
This is an amazing PIF ... like ... DAMN SON !!!
I'm already in ... but i just wanted to say that again ... AMAZING PIF

Anyone else want to give it a shot?

I will.

What do we know about the original poster?

That he is a very precise and meticulous man (If he is an accoutant for the IRS you wouldn't want this guy auditing your books but if an engineer you would go out of your way to drive across a bridge he designed.

That he is sentimental (That throws a monkey wrench into the logic argument)

That he is an exceptionally clever fellow who has a wry sense of humor (this plays a huge factor as I will demonstrate)

That he is an overachiever (Anybody can PIF items they are tired of or don't care for but he buys new high quality stuff expressly to give away. That's kind of hard to beat)

That he is right handed (Doesn't enter into the equation but we know it)

Now, throw all the above information out of the window except the sense of humor because they all make no difference.

Take a look at the title of the posting:

It's A Setup!

And indeed it is my brothers. He offers this impressive PIF with a caveat: Guess which colored watch he wears on each weekday. The OP has planted a couple of clues, dragged a red herring across our path, and indeed even given us the answer right in front of our noses.

He tells us before we even click the thread that it's a setup, pun intended I'm sure. Then he baits us with exceptional goodies to lure us in to play the game. But the poster is not looking to wade through a lot of arbitrary guesses. No gentle reader, he is watching us to see if anyone can fathom the prank.

He not only sets us a conundrum to guess, but he gives us the answer! However, it's presented in a way that makes us ignore it.

I know this because it's exactly what I would have done had I been clever enough to think of it.

If you haven't guessed the sequence yet here it is:

Monday-Black
Tuesday-Blue
Wednesday-Green
Thursday-Red
Friday-White

Last edited:
Mon - White
Tue - Red
Wed - Green
Thur - Blue
Fri - Black

That gear would be an upgrade. I'm in and thanks for the chance.

I'm in!
I have two thoughts, one is
Monday-Black
Tuesday-Red
Wednesday-White
Thursday-Green
Friday-Blue

and the other is
Monday-Blue
Tuesday- Red
Wednesday-White
Thursday- Green
Friday-Black

Welcome to B&B jes3se. Everyone only gets one guess so could you please edit your post to show only the one you want to enter with. Thanks for playing and good luck.

I'm in!
I have two thoughts, one is
Monday-Black
Tuesday-Red
Wednesday-White
Thursday-Green
Friday-Blue

and the other is
Monday-Blue
Tuesday- Red
Wednesday-White
Thursday- Green
Friday-Black

Absolutely!

Although there are a total of three plastic dispensers (all the others pasteboard) I would expect to have seen in one row, or one at each end and the Feathers in the center. it doesn't discount the theory. Had there been four plastic dispensers I am certain he would have placed them at each of the cardinal points or as the middle row.

As it is. three being an odd number and the total being divisible by only one, two, four, eight, and itself he simply obviated the composition of the packages and placed the tallest one, the Feathers, near the center.

ALSO: If you read the descriptions of the blades beneath you will see them listed from his favorites to his least favorite in descending order. Notice how that corresponds with their placement on the pyramid.

Thanks for clearing that up.

probably not as bad as hanging your clothes according to style, type and color. ( polo shirts with polo's and button downs with button downs and...... ) and all the same colors of each type together. :huh: Hello my name is Robert and I AM OCD :lol1:

what are you dooing in my closet ?

He not only sets us a conundrum to guess, but he gives us the answer! However, it's presented in a way that makes us ignore it.

I know this because it's exactly what I would have done had I been clever enough to think of it.

If you haven't guessed the sequence yet here it is:

Monday-Black
Tuesday-Blue
Wednesday-Green
Thursday-Red
Friday-White

Oh I say ! a man who wears his watches sorted in alphabetical order colorwise ?
monocle pops out! I say, That could be it I fear.
I mean he must be Quite mad, to have five watches ?
all the same kind ? madness. but then to wear them in the alphabetical order of the colors ?
Madness I say.

Top Bottom