What's new

PIF: RazoRock Saturnia

Eben Stone

Staff member
I'm getting rid of all my non-vegan, and poor performers, and non-favorite scent soaps.

IMO, the RazoRock Saturnia falls into the last category. Its performance and lather are great. I have an extremely strong sense of smell and I just can't deal with the scent. There are parts of the scent that seem great, but that hint of sulphur is too much for me.

Soap is used once, missing approx 1/4 teaspoon.

I'd like to give the soap away with free shipping to someone who can appreciate the scent. Offer is open to anyone in the continental US. I'll randomly pick a winner sometime on Sunday, assuming there are multiple interested.

Respectfully not in, since I have one of these soaps already, and need more soap like a hole in the head. I'd like to put in a good word, though.

If you have ever been to a natural hot spring spa, that it what this might remind you of. You've got mostly herbs and mineral salts, there is a bit of a sulfur note, just like at a hot spring, but it is in the background. A nice way to use this soap is to shave in the evening when you can take your time. It feels relaxing.

Shaving performance was fine, better than the average Razorock soap, IMHO.

Respectfully not in, since I have one of these soaps already, and need more soap like a hole in the head. I'd like to put in a good word, though.

If you have ever been to a natural hot spring spa, that it what this might remind you of. You've got mostly herbs and mineral salts, there is a bit of a sulfur note, just like at a hot spring, but it is in the background. A nice way to use this soap is to shave in the evening when you can take your time. It feels relaxing.

Shaving performance was fine, better than the average Razorock soap, IMHO.
Thanks for the excellent description. Like you, I have too many soaps already. This sounds like a scent profile I am not interested in. Great Pif but respectfully not in.

Thought about it for a bit and I am in. Soaps are my downfall and I have a hard time not participating in these PIFs. Thank you for your generosity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom