What's new

Blackbird Titanium

Coming soon according to Shane is a new Blackbird made out of titanium. Shane said not sure if they will be polished or matt or both.

left picture is polished

90837411_3829282637089793_7224615502592340760_n.jpg

The Timeless Ti was a nice addition because the SS Timeless seemed to be a heavy razor (I sold my SS Timeless and purchased the Timeless Ti). The Blackbird does not feel that heavy to me. Other than the finish and durability I would not trade my SS Blackbird for a titanium Blackbird. Of course, that would require me to exercise some restraint when the new Bird arrives.

While BB is an amazing implement, never really got used to the face feel.
Curious as to whether Ti construction in the same model ameliorates this to some extent.
If so, could be a dream razor for many.

Per email drops November 14 at 10 am PST machined version SB only with 85 mm handle. Price $300 .
Ti stand also for sale no price given. Weight 54 grams.

This had awakened my interest in the BB. My polished ss is now on deck for tomorrow's shave. :straight:
Fired up my BB OC this morning with a Personna Red. Great shave. Not sure I am a Ti customer, I like the weight of my stainless Bird.

I bought a Ti razor last month, 53gm. I really disliked the weight. Tried to like it, used it for a month until I realized every day I was using it I was wishing I was shaving with my brass razors instead. It was gorgeous, high polished, but required pressure to shave with. I have my first Blackbird in the mail to me now, in brass. Looking forward to trying I.

Top Bottom