What's new

I bought the Milk Duds because I like Milk Duds:

Sorry to bring this back on topic:001_rolle

Both Dollar Trees that I visited recently have ample supplies of the AOS kits, so I purchased several. The ones I bought at the second store still had the little plastic discount cards good for $25 off the full size "Perfect Shave" kit. Whether they are still valid is not known.

Sorry to bring this back on topic:001_rolle

Both Dollar Trees that I visited recently have ample supplies of the AOS kits, so I purchased several. The ones I bought at the second store still had the little plastic discount cards good for $25 off the full size "Perfect Shave" kit. Whether they are still valid is not known.

But did they have Milk Duds?

I used to eat Milk Duds until I got sick and buzzed. Then, after a short recovery, I'd start all over again. Still love them.

I never had a drug test until I changed jobs 7 years ago. It's not really an indicator for good employees, but it is another example of how management pretends it's being proactive.

I never had a drug test until I changed jobs 7 years ago. It's not really an indicator for good employees, but it is another example of how management pretends it's being proactive.
It saves the company money on insurance and other areas. For awhile, not sure if it is still true, companies would get tax breaks by testing their employees.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
A lot of companies are phasing drug tests out in Colorado. At least for marijuana. The tests have always been about catching pot smokers, and not only is Colorado legal it's trend setting legal. The harder drugs leave your system quick with the exception of opiates, so it's hard to catch them in a test. They still test for Workman's Comp.

Might want to try throwing these in the mix. A Milk Dud in the Washington winter can pull a tooth out!
As an aside, it doesn't get much better than shaving high!
IMG_0163.JPG

Top Bottom