What's new

I bought the Milk Duds because I like Milk Duds:

Another forum posted that “Art of Shaving” sample packets were available at Dollar Tree for… a dollar. That is a good price on a relatively high end product so I went by to check it out.

Sure enough my local store had them. Lately some of my coworkers have seemed a bit too happy and/or a bit too mellow. Bonus… They also had drug testing kits.

Tomorrow morning I will show up at work clean shaven and ready to conduct a few drug tests. 98 percent is good enough for me.
2019_Apr_11_7439_LR.JPG

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Milk duds, sound good. Don’t have them here in my part of Australia. Never tried them. Thanks for sharing.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Some staff at my workplace would literally crap their pants if drug testing was brought in.

During my 25 years of active duty service I got a random test at least once a year... sometimes more often. As a civilian I am subject to a test but I have not seen them test a civilian. I doubt too many of my co-workers would be concerned. On the other hand my entire office may benefit if we piped a little smoke through the ventilation system on occasion.

@L.A. Jones
Every job I've had since I was 15 I have had to test. In the military for a time I was tested at least once a month, if not once a week. "Random" drug tests in my old unit weren't "random". They knew I could pass, so my number would magically come up every week.

My current work I've been tested when I first signed on. However, if I ever get injured they'll test me so they can blame it on drug use instead of whatever really hurt me. I make sure not matter what this is a test I can pass.

Drug testing at companies is very interesting. If you ever get a pop quiz at your job after years of never having pop quizzes your company is about to do lay offs. They'll try to get rid of employees that come up hot first so they don't have to pay the unemployment. Then come the pink slips. Quota babies and good ol' boys/gals get it first. If you're a "producer" in the company your work load is about to skyrocket for the same or even less money. Might as well find another company that can reward your skills at this point.

I know many times my posts get lengthy. Not so much that I stray far from the original idea, but I tend to dance a little off the beaten path. But your short post, my good man, was fully entertaining despite its brevity. I at once applaude and aspire to your skill.

I know many times my posts get lengthy. Not so much that I stray far from the original idea, but I tend to dance a little off the beaten path. But your short post, my good man, was fully entertaining despite its brevity. I at once applaude and aspire to your skill.
Kind words.

I was in the military and worked at a Nuclear Power Plant. Both have zero tolerance policies. The hardest drug test was coming back from Vietnam. I had to fill a sample bottle while standing alone in a latrine, except for an MP armed with an M-16 who watched my every move. Talk about long lines at airports before getting on a plane--think about how hard it is to pee while someone is watching you.

A box of Milk Duds costs a dollar these days? Boy howdy, inflation has hit the candy market hard...

Seriously, you scored well. As to drug testing, I’ve never had one, and suspect I never will. I’m currently in what I believe will be my third and last full-time job. At a non-profit arts/music organization where I can be fairly certain weed use is widespread. (It is Seattle, after all.)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
What do you call a defective Milk Dud? Hmmm!!

I have been drug tested randomly for the last 32 years and a complete background every 5 years.
It’s all good.

Another forum posted that “Art of Shaving” sample packets were available at Dollar Tree for… a dollar. That is a good price on a relatively high end product so I went by to check it out.

Sure enough my local store had them. Lately some of my coworkers have seemed a bit too happy and/or a bit too mellow. Bonus… They also had drug testing kits.

Tomorrow morning I will show up at work clean shaven and ready to conduct a few drug tests. 98 percent is good enough for me.
View attachment 971420

AOS and the Milk Duds for me!! :a14::a14:

(MJ is legal here, so more of that than tobacco in town these days.)

Are you the employer? You mentioned coworkers, are you authorized to perform these tests? I don’t do drugs but the concept of guilty until proven innocent bothers me.

Are you the employer? You mentioned coworkers, are you authorized to perform these tests? I don’t do drugs but the concept of guilty until proven innocent bothers me.
I'm positive that he is kidding around about it. All drug testing has to be done at a certified lab and not a home kit. I'm in healthcare and I have to send employees to a specific location for testing. Nobody has a worry as long as they are not using. If your company has a policy just follow it or find a new job. Doesn't matter if weed is legal in your state or not. Comes down to the employer.

Top Bottom