What's new

Amber Soaps

I have just discovered the wonderful scent of amber thanks to Soap Commander’s Devotion soap which blends lavender and amber. It is truly a delight.

What other soaps and aftershaves are out there with amber in them that you all would recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crowned and crane tobacco leaf & amber
wet shaving product black amber vanille
lisa’s naturals amber tobacco
colonel conk amber
kell’s amber

Amber seems to be a scent that is usually blended with other notes to make a scent profile, rather than a 1 note scent. Grooming Dept did a amber scent a while back, but i believe that one has other notes as well which perhaps helps project the Amber scent.

I am not aware of any pure amber soaps, but there are plenty of soaps with amber as a main note. I highly recommend Lisa's Amber & Tobacco. The Grooming Department soap mentioned by @SHAVEWIZARD420 was Amber Oud I believe. That one didn't work for me so I passed it on.

WSP Black Amber Vanille. (It smells like food to me, but some people like it.)
Musgo Real Orange Amber. (Unfortunately, it might be expensive and/or hard to find, these days.)
CRSW Spiced Amber. (Also harder to find, but a very very good amber scent.)

WSP Black Amber Vanille. (It smells like food to me, but some people like it.)
That's the one that first came to my mind. I like it and agree that it smells like food. Always made me want to lick it. One of the few soaps I actually finished. I may get more sometime, but need to use up some other stuff first. SAD can get out of hand quick. :tongue_sm

I have a tub of Cold River Soap Works - Spiced Amber, which unfortunately burns on my face. I love everything about it, the scent is super comforting and a little intriguing and the performance is really top tier. Does anyone know of a soap that could match it in performance and scent i could check out?

Jurate from Mickey Lee Soapworks is by far my favorite Amber themed scent. I have tried Col. Conks Amber but the scent is kinda weak and I'm not a huge fan of Glycerin based soaps.

Conk Amber is a decent soap. Nice and slick if you get the right amount of water in it, and it has a very mild scent. The latter is a big plus for me, I prefer minimally scented to unscented personal care products.

Conk Amber is what I use to de stinkify stinky new animal brushes. It's a nice scent from a soap I previously wasn't able to get a good lather from. The upside is now that I have more experience plus several repetitions of lathering the stuff I've been able to whip up what seems to be an acceptable lather.

That 'trythatsoap' site is a pretty cool resource if you're looking for a specific scent or one that in theory is similar to a soap you like.

Top Bottom