What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters
I might fit this profile...
Started as a category 1, which led to category 2. If recording comb, cap, and handle weights, looking for obscure and interesting versions of Gillette razors, PIF’ing razor most hoard and holding on to razors others over look, I might be a category 3.
I blame @ccpastork for my addiction to unsolicited PIF’ing...and ABC Pocket Editions. I blame @romsitsa for feeding my interest in razor data and details...and @Chronarch for having some of the finest razors I’ve seen.

Started as a category 1, which led to category 2. If recording comb, cap, and handle weights, looking for obscure and interesting versions of Gillette razors, PIF’ing razor most hoard and holding on to razors others over look, I might be a category 3.
I blame @ccpastork for my addiction to unsolicited PIF’ing...and ABC Pocket Editions. I blame @romsitsa for feeding my interest in razor data and details...and @Chronarch for having some of the finest razors I’ve seen.
Welcome to the BOSC! Just beware of @Esox he will sing you that siren’s song of all things Fatip and then you’ll be pooched!

Esox

I didnt know

Might. Might?

1514149884254.gif

Welcome to the BOSC! Just beware of @Esox he will sing you that siren’s song of all things Fatip and then you’ll be pooched!

It wont be a Fatip that kills his other razors.

It might be the MMOC however. @ccpastork did it to me when he pif'd me an MMOC lol.

I think you just need to whisper, or is it just the voices in your head that say, "I'm in"? Then the nurse rings a bell. Then someone, usually @Cal wraps you in tight canvas and calls it a "Blazer", but dont believe it! Its a magical coat of arms that frees the mind! Until you get too excited and they tell you to take yours meds.

red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

Everyone usually gobbles the red pills like M&M's so they run out sometimes.

Might. Might?

View attachment 940387

It might be the MMOC however. @ccpastork did it to me when he pif'd me an MMOC lol.

I think you just need to whisper, or is it just the voices in your head that say, "I'm in"? Then the nurse rings a bell. Then someone, usually @Cal wraps you in tight canvas and calls it a "Blazer", but dont believe it! Its a magical coat of arms that frees the mind! Until you get too excited and they tell you to take yours meds.

View attachment 940389

Everyone usually gobbles the red pills like M&M's so they run out sometimes.

4A94DD66-1629-4A49-A46D-AE2FCBDD379B.gif

Esox

I didnt know
I had this tidbit of news sent to me the other day. Apparently, the coyotes up north are acting up again. I guess they get bored through the winter and can be a cause of alarm for residents in smaller more isolated towns where their behavior can easily go unseen...

49895621_570576046688054_3792040541332439040_n.jpg

I've always known coyotes possessed BOSC mentality, but I guess this is news for some lol.

Might. Might?

Kevin's supposed to be a liberator, not binder or breaker.

That'll be okay though...it won't make me break the sabbatical.
IMG_5782.jpg

And, any of the SE's that I don't sell will remain on my shelf until that fateful day.

I’m hope to be safe through 2019 due to the sabbatical. But I think I qualify for the group.
You'll be very welcome David. But to become a full member, after casting your vote in Category 3, you must post "I'm in" and add BOSC to your signature. :wink2:

Top Bottom