What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Hi
doc226 is certainly able to make brand new scales for your nice WB.

Side note : is NPV standing for Net Present Value? :001_smile
If I can't find replacements I will shoot him a PM when I have the funds. Nope NPV are just my initials, I use it for all my forum usernames.

I will have a look to see if I have any spare ones kicking about, if I have I will send you a PM but you will need to pin them....
That would be awesome and much appreciated. On a side not what size ball peen hammer do you guys recommend for re-pinning 12 oz.? Also any recommendations for flush cutters? I bought some at ACE but unfortunately the cutting surface is recessed making them not so flush cutters.

Vorpal by Seraphim - 6/8

proxy.php

Fine razors!

TI razor. Believe this is one of a small run of 8/8s made by TI about 8 years ago, dunno why they stopped making this size, but the C135 steel is a sure bet:

proxy.php
I'd really like to have a closer look into your collection. Most of the razors I've seen so far are not only very fine razors in great condition but also the very kind of razors I am very found of.

If I can't find replacements I will shoot him a PM when I have the funds. Nope NPV are just my initials, I use it for all my forum usernames.

That would be awesome and much appreciated. On a side not what size ball peen hammer do you guys recommend for re-pinning 12 oz.? Also any recommendations for flush cutters? I bought some at ACE but unfortunately the cutting surface is recessed making them not so flush cutters.

I dont use a hammer all you need is a table spoon, that's what I use and it working like a charm but you do need some flush cutters as the closer you can cut to the scales the better....

Yesterday's Geneva and today's E.A.Berg. Along with my grandfather's Gem Feather Weight that I used on the first because my hands were a bit shaky.
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd really like to have a closer look into your collection. Most of the razors I've seen so far are not only very fine razors in great condition but also the very kind of razors I am very found of.

So I'm not the only one who's noticed this - way to go @Michael S.

You're too kind, thank you! The word "collection" suggests a method in the madness but after 20 years in the hobby I'm still all over the place; 80% = flea market or eBay bottom feed lab rats restored by me as best I can with no workshop/limited tools - but sometimes it's just impossible to resist that shiny new offering or NOS or custom :).

Top Bottom