What's new

Cell phone shots

Someone around here had a birthday today...

............///......
file1-4_B&Bsize600.jpg

//////////////////////dave

Someone around here had a birthday today...

............///......
View attachment 935567
//////////////////////dave
Interesting effect Dave. How did you do the blur, were you shooting through something, or was it done in post?

First big snow, last week. Me and Averie having some fun!
View attachment 935968
Looks like you're having a good time! We haven't had any decent snow yet this year, just enough to tease my daughter, mostly just rain and ice so far.

Hi Troy, Done post in the Hipstamatic app using the 'Pinhole lens' (filter) they offer.
dave
Thanks for the info Dave. I thought it looked more like a lens blur than the motion blur you sometimes use in your pics. A pinhole filter makes sense. That's another neat one too. I've see where people are using spare body caps to make a pinhole lens for their cameras. I've been thinking I may get an extra cap and give it a try on my Panny.

One of the first few experimental photos to test the new breed of AI dual camera setup from a mid range Xiaomi smart phone. Good job with the dynamic range !
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Chatham Ontario in a foggy night. Samsung S8. This was my cell phone test shot before I set up my medium format camera for the final shot.
20181225_093020.jpg

Man that's a great shot @Desi
Have not been that way in awhile. Was seein' a girl in Dresden and we'd end up in Chatham for dinner, I actually kind of enjoyed the area a bit.

Thank you CS. It's just down my street from my place. That's the RetroSuites on William at King. I was really hoping the William Street Cafe would have had their lights on as I've been wanting to take this shot for a few years now. I've got two more frames left on the Tri-X in my Mamiya before I'll develop it to see how it came out.

Who ever thought an egg cutter could be art? Very well done.

Thanks Owen, 'Functional Art', all marks to the designer(s), seems it is possible for form and function to co-exist in a single product. Huge effort put into such a simple everyday tool, much appreciated by crazies like me.

dave

Top Bottom