What's new

Cell phone shots

Final oldie (This one was taken hour before the launch event, so dating 2015).

Who said a Ferrari can't be practical?

488gtb.jpg

Today... not much of a creepy crawler but bit out of season even if it was in the house, no idea where it may have come from.

file-16_B&Bsize600.jpg

......................dave

Those are some great shots you've posted lately, keep them coming! :thumbup1:

Today... not much of a creepy crawler but bit out of season even if it was in the house, no idea where it may have come from.

......................View attachment 942209
......................dave
Nice one Dave! Great detail for such a small bug. I assume your using you clip on macro lens, but what about light when shooting indoors?

Thanks Troy, you are correct about the clip on lens. The light was poor. The chair was sitting ~2' from north facing windows 1:45 yesterday afternoon, overcast and grey, the room not's particularly bright as well, can see the two light sources reflected, 1/30 sec bracing hands on the top of the chair and used the selftimer so i could grip the ipod firmly with both hands.
dave

Those are some great shots you've posted lately, keep them coming! :thumbup1:

Thank you.

Thanks Troy, you are correct about the clip on lens. The light was poor. The chair was sitting ~2' from north facing windows 1:45 yesterday afternoon, overcast and grey, the room not's particularly bright as well, can see the two light sources reflected, 1/30 sec bracing hands on the top of the chair and used the selftimer so i could grip the ipod firmly with both hands.
dave

Impressive that was taken with an iPod.

Thanks @TreadwayJohnA & @OldSkoolMillennial !

I've never bothered with a phone but the cameras they contained looked like fun so bought an ipod Touch 6 to try out the camera and it's proven to be a blast to mess with, very entertaining and handy for documenting my many projects.
dave

Herd of black oysters sadly sacrificed for pizza night.

''''''''''''''''''
file5-1_B&Bsize600.jpg

''''''''''''''''''
file8_B&Bsize600.jpg

''''''''''''''''''dave

20190125_115159.jpg
I've been delivering plants from a plant propagator to the massive greenhouses in Leamington Ontario for the last few weeks. Today I delivered to one that was getting enlarged and toured through the new section. Stunning lighting and colours. What do think of the shot?
Samsung S8 no editing or processing done.

"How to annoy your daughter by taking too many pictures of her"

a.jpg

"How to make your dog excited by taking too many pictures of him"

1.jpg

Thank you Owen! I thought those two stood well on their own so added them in here. My favourite camera and lens with my favourite spot on the kitchen counter plus one ghastly green drink... The salts really nice!
dave

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you Owen! I thought those two stood well on their own so added them in here. My favourite camera and lens with my favourite spot on the kitchen counter plus one ghastly green drink... The salts really nice!
dave
In the kitchen and behind the lens, you are an artist.

Top Bottom