What's new

The Traveling Journal

I made 2 announcements, 1 in general shaving discussion and 1 in barber shop. I don’t know how to post links, so if anyone with that knowledge would find my threads and post a link to this thread. Hope to get some more folks in on this!

I had better start practicing my hand writing. This is going to be very interesting.
You'll have great fun, I'm sure of it. Journaling is actually how I practice my penmanship, I just carry around a journal and write as I have free time. It's not a purposeful journal or historic by any means - it's simply for writing down a bunch of ramblings and quotes and what-not, just for penmanship practice. It really helps me with my handwriting.

I made 2 announcements, 1 in general shaving discussion and 1 in barber shop. I don’t know how to post links, so if anyone with that knowledge would find my threads and post a link to this thread. Hope to get some more folks in on this!
Thanks for that, I went back and added the links following your posts.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I tried some actual cursive writing this afternoon to prepare myself for the Traveling Journal and I was disappointed with my efforts. I have got that used to writing in block capitals that when I tried cursive I was trying to go faster than I could actually write. I try to go slow so that the writing is legible but I find I just start getting faster and faster. This is really going to be FUN.

@mio_cuggino, I got a notification that the recipient was unreachable; unsuccessful delivery attempt. May want to check with your local post, as the journal is there and ready for you!

I tried some actual cursive writing this afternoon to prepare myself for the Traveling Journal and I was disappointed with my efforts. I have got that used to writing in block capitals that when I tried cursive I was trying to go faster than I could actually write. I try to go slow so that the writing is legible but I find I just start getting faster and faster. This is really going to be FUN.
It will be great practice for sure, and feel free to write however you want to - The Traveling Journal does not Judge

Practice air writing with your hand. Big letters. You want to learn the motion, connecting the hand with the brain.
Google TPK Cursive Worksheet

I've been a little remiss with updates.
A couple of photos to let you know that the Journal is getting around.
Here it is enjoying breakfast with me at a local Tim Hortons. It was a beautiful Sunday morning.

IMG_20181209_094634.jpg

And here....

Last edited:
...and just from this morning, chocolate making!
This Journal's going to smell amazing by the time it's on its way to its next destination.

IMG_20181222_125910.jpg

I've been a little remiss with updates.
A couple of photos to let you know that the Journal is getting around.
Here it is enjoying breakfast with me at a local Tim Hortons. It was a beautiful Sunday morning.

View attachment 937240

And here....

Glad to see you enjoying the journal, it certainly will be smelling divine! Looks like your Christmas and New Year will be a very merry one this year with all the confections. May your holiday season be full of love and abundance!

Just stumbled across this thread, not sure how I’ve missed it. What a great idea, it would be interesting to read what others have written for sure!

It's 6AM, Sunday Dec 23, 2018.
What's the Journal up to now? I mean, it's 6AM for Pete's sake!
You're going to have to read it to find out. And yes, the recipe will be included.

IMG_20181223_063838.jpg

Hello @CallMeChris ,
Would you like to be added? International shipping charges may apply.

So far, on the list, after me...

Villalobos
Heckle
ajkel64
bach_rocks

Yes, add me please. I am away at work for stretches at a time so when it’s my time I might need to be passed over if I’m not available but we can cross that bridge when we get there. Sounds like fun!

Top Bottom