What's new

The Traveling Journal

I'm going to bow out for the moment, and possibly join in later, but for now please remove me from the list. Sorry.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for the update, work and home always come first. Not always in that order though.

I'd like to be in. It's been a while since I've been active here, so I hope I can still join the fun. I'm happy to ship internationally.

Still plenty of time to enter, everyone!!!

I apologize for the delay, I have been absolutely slammed at work lately (as well as I am a full-time university student and father of three). I've been planning to get the journal out very soon, though. Here is the current list, please just copy and paste yourself in if you wish to join-in (understand that you may be responsible for international shipping rates) . Thanks!

mio_cuggino (will receive the journal shortly)
Villalobos
Billski
Heckle
ajkel64
bach_rocks

Hopefully this takes off and there are plenty of people on the list! I would like for it to pass by me a couple of times!

Hopefully this takes off and there are plenty of people on the list! I would like for it to pass by me a couple of times!

I agree, would it be against posting rules to maybe start threads in other topics to pique some interest? Like barber shop etc...?

I couldn’t agree more, this is definitely a fun project and I’d love to see it go far. I had a blast with it, and I’m sure everyone else will as well.

UPDATE- The journal should arrive to mio_cuggino any day now, it cleared customs on the 26th. Feel free to share word of the pass-around with others if you're enjoying yourself so far.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I had better start practicing my hand writing. This is going to be very interesting.

Top Bottom