What's new

What's on your work bench right now?

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I snagged the beautiful bone scales off this beat up old sensation and threw them on the shoeless J.A. Henckels 5/8 Half Hollow. All I did was pop the pin off the sensation with my flush cutters, then worked the pin free. Cleaned up the scales inside and out, and reused the washer and an old pin from another razor. I need to sand and polish the pins then throw her on the stones and She’ll be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I snagged the beautiful bone scales off this beat up old sensation and threw them on the shoeless J.A. Henckels 5/8 Half Hollow. All I did was pop the pin off the sensation with my flush cutters, then worked the pin free. Cleaned up the scales inside and out, and reused the washer and an old pin from another razor. I need to sand and polish the pins then throw her on the stones and She’ll be good to go.

That "S" curve along the spine, from the tang though the blade, is really nice. It gives the profile a nice flow. I nearly missed that it was a Henckels razor, that makes it even more nicer (and they said college was a waste :001_tongu). Your Blue Point is still my favorite though, that one's gorgeous!

edit: Blue Point? Blue Diamond?

That "S" curve along the spine, from the tang though the blade, is really nice. It gives the profile a nice flow. I nearly missed that it was a Henckels razor, that makes it even more nicer (and they said college was a waste :001_tongu). Your Blue Point is still my favorite though, that one's gorgeous!

edit: Blue Point? Blue Diamond?

proxy.php

SR Droescher, Blue Diamond, you gotta get out there and get yourself one! One of the very finest razors ever made IMHO!

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Very nice! The Henckels looks great in them.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Good call Luecke2326 The scales really go with that Henckels, and better being bone really set it off.....

Well just finished another one I'm now running out of razors to do, Well here she is a LE GRELOT HOSPITAL N°4 before pics then the after with new scales.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 1.jpg 20180827_135105.jpg 20180827_135118.jpg 20180827_135150.jpg 20180827_135206.jpg 20180827_135246.jpg

Just got to hone her up ready for use.....

Well just finished another one I'm now running out of razors to do, Well here she is a LE GRELOT HOSPITAL N°4 before pics then the after with new scales.

View attachment 907847 View attachment 907848 View attachment 907849 View attachment 907850 View attachment 907851 View attachment 907852 View attachment 907853 View attachment 907854 View attachment 907855 View attachment 907856

Just got to hone her up ready for use.....

You know, if you’re running out of razors, I can always send you a few from my pile to work on. lol
Matt

You know, if you’re running out of razors, I can always send you a few from my pile to work on. lol
Matt

Nah your ok Luecke I will pass on that as I have just bought 10 more from the interweb, plus taking it easy for a few weeks as we have been busy at work for the last 20 weeks 12 days on 2 off. We have the last 12 on starting tomoz then it goes back to 5 day weeks...

Nah your ok Luecke I will pass on that as I have just bought 10 more from the interweb, plus taking it easy for a few weeks as we have been busy at work for the last 20 weeks 12 days on 2 off. We have the last 12 on starting tomoz then it goes back to 5 day weeks...

Whew, hope it’s paying off!

Top Bottom