What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Polarbeard All good mate as if I would.....
But it is a beautiful razor Arne.
Thank you Ian.
It's not very often that I see Sprecher razors, but they are always very beautiful.
One of my very best.
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
A beautiful and very good razor, one of the best as you say.
Lovely razors, gentlemen.
Thank you..
Sunday morning shave: Riga Razor 6/8

I'm a bit ambivalent when it comes to Rigarazor. The one I've got is too large for me. This one on the other hand is the most beautiful Rigarazor I've seen, and a 6/8 wedge is manageable. You've just kick-started my SRAD. Now I've got to find a razor for today's shave that can get those thoughts out of my mind.

Thank you Ian.

It's not very often that I see Sprecher razors, but they are always very beautiful.

A beautiful and very good razor, one of the best as you say.

Thank you..

I'm a bit ambivalent when it comes to Rigarazor. The one I've got is too large for me. This one on the other hand is the most beautiful Rigarazor I've seen, and a 6/8 wedge is manageable. You've just kick-started my SRAD. Now I've got to find a razor for today's shave that can get those thoughts out of my mind.

Yay! Uncle Arne's up! :)

proxy.php

Hoshitonbo 6500 first edition
Kanayama Cordovan #80000
B.J Custom Chubby 1.5 in Lignum Vitae
Pre-Proraso Sandalwood
Soap Proraso Sandalwood
Aftershave Proraso Sandalwood
Finish Guerlain Santal Royal Edp​

Of course I am, whose not up Sunday morning at 6:30 (local time)? I love the stillness interrupted by birdsong as Mother Nature readies herself for a new summer day. The sun is up, but it's still nice and cool.

Hmmm I was up at 4am, listening to the birds just waking up. Going into full song best time of the day no hustle bustle. The air is fresh and great scents coming from the flowers, plus I had to take the dog for his walk.....

Yes it's the best time of the day.

proxy.php

Hoshitonbo 6500 first edition
Kanayama Cordovan #80000
B.J Custom Chubby 1.5 in Lignum Vitae
Pre-Proraso Sandalwood
Soap Proraso Sandalwood
Aftershave Proraso Sandalwood
Finish Guerlain Santal Royal Edp​
A very beautiful photograph. Please tell me; does the Guerlain Santal Royal have a scent reminiscent of Proraso red? I've been looking for such a scent for years The scent of Proraso red aftershave doesn't last for long.

This Morning Shave
W. H. MORLEY & SONS Rattler 6/8th Clover Leaf scales
Razo-Rock xXx
unknown badger brush
Christian Dior Eau Sauvage

This razor sure does a stunning job BBS in 2 passes
waterfall.jpg

Hmmm I was up at 4am, listening to the birds just waking up. Going into full song best time of the day no hustle bustle. The air is fresh and great scents coming from the flowers, plus I had to take the dog for his walk.....

Yes it's the best time of the day.
No dog - No walk :001_tongu, but I totally agree and like to add: No stress. Living in a forest, like I do, has its pros and cons. Yesterday I experienced both at once. I watched a beautiful stag through the window. It was in my garden standing in my flowerbed eating my flowers. Standing in the living room I knocked hard at the window. It looked up chewing, stared at me for a moment and continued eating totally ignoring me.
I didn't like those flowers much anyhow.:001_smile

A very beautiful photograph. Please tell me; does the Guerlain Santal Royal have a scent reminiscent of Proraso red? I've been looking for such a scent for years The scent of Proraso red aftershave doesn't last for long.

Polarbeard, It's certainly in keeping with the Sandalwood theme, I very much like Proraso products and especially the way they agree with my skin, the aftershave scent is very nice but such is the way of aftershaves they can be very fleeting with little-staying power, and one of the reasons I like to use a similar Edp or Edt, the Guerlain Santal Royal is quite a few notches up in terms of complexity and staying power definitely my favourite Sandalwood scent.

Polarbeard, It's certainly in keeping with the Sandalwood theme, I very much like Proraso products and especially the way they agree with my skin, the aftershave scent is very nice but such is the way of aftershaves they can be very fleeting with little-staying power, and one of the reasons I like to use a similar Edp or Edt, the Guerlain Santal Royal is quite a few notches up in terms of complexity and staying power definitely my favourite Sandalwood scent.
Thank you. I am very much a Sandalwood fan.

I've stated it before: That is a very beautiful lady carrying her years with dignity.

Ant that she does Arne!!
She also knows how to bite as she has in the past, she sure keeps you on your toes.
And to add she is staying the way she is no high shine I cleaned a little just to get rid of the gunk but keeping the history behind her.....

Top Bottom