What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Friday's Shave
'Faux Granite'
DSCN1463.JPG

I want all of the razors posted the last 24 hours... My birthday was a week ago :em2400:

I only have a handful of Sheffield razors. British razors are very much an uncharted territory to me. The reason is that there were too many razors made in too many countries over a very long period. It would be impossible to cover them all, so I've mostly stuck to razors made in Solingen or Eskilstuna. This doesn't mean that I think less of the few Sheffield razors I've got. I am the very happy for the only Wade&Butcher I've got. This W&B Elite is a very good razor.

View attachment 890998

That razor in that condition, I'd say you have Sheffield covered. I've yet to see another look this pretty. Take care Arne.

My first restoration and just restored Friedr Baurmann & Sohne Karbono.

It’s the first shave since finishing it today. Couldn’t wait.
Soap is DR Harris Arlington, brush is an Edwin Jagger badger and proraso sandlewood aftershave.
proxy.php
also to note: HG pottery scuttle isn’t in the picture but there is the little brush cup from them in there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That razor in that condition, I'd say you have Sheffield covered. I've yet to see another look this pretty. Take care Arne.

Thank you Royce. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away. We are doing remarkably well. I hope you are too. I always look for your signature when logging in and I'm still hoping for that cup of coffee on one of the Viking burial mounds scattering the nearby landscape.

gravhög.jpg

Dovo Bergischer Löwe. I rounded off with a very large amount of The Veg. A wonderful morning.

View attachment 891150
Arne that is a fantastic blade that has now made my list, plus a rethink with the bolt croppers I will use a gas cutter first to remove the metal plating under your gloves. Then the bolt croppers just to cut the bone.:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:
But Arne a beautiful razor for sure mate...

that is a beautiful razor Sir!!!!

Wow. Stunning blade
Thank you.
Arne that is a fantastic blade that has now made my list, plus a rethink with the bolt croppers I will use a gas cutter first to remove the metal plating under your gloves. Then the bolt croppers just to cut the bone.:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:
But Arne a beautiful razor for sure mate...
Ian remember that I'm to be dead first, I'm not supposed to die due to the "extraction" process.

Gorgeous razors gentlemen! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you.

Top Bottom