What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF

Well it is happening again, December 16th is my birthday :happybday:. It is the one time of year that I break out my birth razor, a M4 Slim.

This is the fourth year of offering this PIF and it has been a great time each year.

If you will join with me in a Slim shave this December 16th I will put your name in for a drawing for 100 Voskhod blades. I will have the order shipped to your house straight from Russia. Since the buyer ships worldwide this is for everyone.:a50:

As a bonus if you shave with a M4 SLIM you will have double chance to win. :a50:

Pictures of the slim are not required but highly encouraged.
PIF will end Friday December 16th at 11:59pm.

Good luck

proxy.php

I have a birth year Tech (X1) arriving soon (hopefully tomorrow). Since Slims were not invented when I was born and since I sold all my Gillette adjustables, can I be in using my birth year Tech?

Hi John, Happy upcoming Birthday![emoji512][emoji513][emoji322][emoji323][emoji320]. Great annual PIF. Even though I'm not in, I thought I would show you a couple of photos of my M-2 Gillette Slim. I'm pretty proud of this Slim. It is my only estate sale razor. I have never scored at another estate sale. I don't think it has been used more than twice. Once by the original owner, and once by me. It is in fantastic condition, with original instructions, and one original blade.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Again, Happy B-day, John! I hope you have a great one.

Peace!
Alan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in! Thanks and Happy 50th Birthday! I'll be shaving along with you using my I1 Slim.
From an NDC (U2)

I have a birth year Tech (X1) arriving soon (hopefully tomorrow). Since Slims were not invented when I was born and since I sold all my Gillette adjustables, can I be in using my birth year Tech?
X1!!! Wow you are old :001_tt2:.
Sorry but to be in it must be a Slim. If you wish me a happy birthday on the 16th though it will give you extra Karma points:yinyang: towards the next PIF you enter.

Karma is good! I will join your shave on the 16th and wish you happy birthday. I do have a birth year/quarter Super Speed that I can write numbers on a piece of tape and wrap it below the base plate just for you.;-)

Congrats on your birthday, Sir! - Not in on the PIF, thanks (I am a Feather man) but I will definitely join you and shave with my lovely K2 birth year Slim, beautifully refurbished my CAP and replated in rhodium by Chris Evatt.

I have a small family of adjustables, all are in great shape and I really like them all. Favorite is Slim, then Fatboy, then Super-84.:001_wub:

624B8BE9-E8E7-42B8-AF46-21D6E1D11B7A.jpeg

6517EB98-F992-4F0E-A791-3F96A206BA2F.jpeg

I'm In

Happy Birthday in advance. I bought a Travel (K1), a Flair Tip (K2) and a Slim (K1) when I turned 50 in February of 2015. I use the Slim in my regular rotation. It always gives a great shave. If you like yours, use it more. It's a great tool.
I like the travel, but not crazy about the stubby handle. Thinking about selling it. The Flair was auctioned off & proceeds given to prostate cancer research after my cousin died from in June of 2015. Plan to replace it sometime in 2018.
As it turns out, the 16th is the night of my family's Christmas Party, so I will absolutely use my Slim that morning & a Voskhod blade.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

LOL, I read your thread title and saw Birthday Shave, and I thought to myself, well.... time to break out the Slim again!

Happy, soon-to-be birthday! I'm not in for the PIF, I've got enough blades.

Top Bottom