What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

DSC_3110 - W-B's Frontside.jpg

Never thought I was going to get this tidy razor, but I did and it will be with me in a few days.
HARDINGE
And these pictures are not taken by me

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Two recent acquisitions. The Morley with barbers notch was given to me as a thank you for some restoration work I did for a friend. Had to rescale it as it came to me with broken scales. The second razor was purchased ad part of a lot at a flea market. Again the scales were broken so I gave her a new set out of "MoP".

Im happy with the way they turned out. Now for a good honing session.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Two recent acquisitions. The Morley with barbers notch was given to me as a thank you for some restoration work I did for a friend. Had to rescale it as it came to me with broken scales. The second razor was purchased ad part of a lot at a flea market. Again the scales were broken so I gave her a new set out of "MoP".

Im happy with the way they turned out. Now for a good honing session.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Great finds!

Mail call today ...

Emil Jansen Straight Razor, Solingen
Oak Leaf Barbers Hone
Dr. Harris Arlington Shave Soap
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Ulrik made my weekend, he finished my custom 8/8 spike point full hollow blade ahead of schedule. Here are the pictures he sent across.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Ulrik made my weekend, he finished my custom 8/8 spike point full hollow blade ahead of schedule. Here are the pictures he sent across.
This is one of the most impressive Damascus patterns I've seen. The grind and the overall design are also superb.
Congratulations on a beautiful cutthroat - both to the craftsman and to the future owner!

Top Bottom