What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Finnigan's of Manchester:

Finnigan.jpg

And what a beautiful horse it is. The pale jockey with the mohawk haircut is stunning as well.​
Beautiful.
Hmm, spacer instead of wedge? My new PRC is that way... is that common with new "production" semi-custom? The PRC slabs aren thick too... how's the Korat compare to a vintage?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice "sleeper". I have to agree with the the member (Arne?) thumb notches are sexy. This one looks like ivory too.

Thank you. These are bone scales. I think they are my favorite scales on any razor I own. Perfect for this blade, imo.

Beautiful.
Hmm, spacer instead of wedge? My new PRC is that way... is that common with new "production" semi-custom? The PRC slabs aren thick too... how's the Korat compare to a vintage?

Thanks, It seems all over the map but I have seen Koraat use the Brass spacer more often The only other customs Stark, Vorpal, all used stand wedge material. Really no comparison other than the Vintage to me are much lighter, more basic and are built to do the job and last forever. The Koraat is my 1st Full Bellied Hollow, so it did require a bit of angle adjustment to prevent it from sucking right up to the face, however once you get the angle right, with the weight it just falls down the face. It wont be my last Koraat, which is scary because I am not talking about "one more" LOL

IMG_0083.JPG
Rigarazor with lancet blade. It was my first shave with it and it was spectacular. It has the feel of a big wedge with the feedback of hollow. As close of a shave as I've had with a single pass.

Razor: Revisor

Strop: TM Spanish Bridle

Soap: Cella

Brush: WW Custom Badger

Aftershave #1: Thayer’s WH

Aftershave #2: Cella

Balm: Neutrogena

Talc: Clubman

IMG_6241.jpg

Top Bottom