What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

IMG_0547.JPG
I love Saint Patrick's Day and I loved this morning's shave.

2017-03-18 09.25.13.jpg
I do have quite a lot of razors, but the only razors I have back up for is the CVH 30, 31 and 32. All the rest have unique features that gives me the luxury of waking up in the morning being able to choose among nearly every combination of size and grind there is. Even so I must admit that I usually prefer half or full hollow and a size between 4/8 and 6/8, but there has to be two ends of a spectrum.
Today I shaved with this 15/16 near wedge razor made by Rigarazor. The spine is thick and it’s really heavy. This is the extreme end of my spectrum, and it is definitely out of my comfort zone, but still I’ve decided to keep it, just for the variety. Besides it is kind of thrilling to shave with a razor that you actually could stab someone to death with.

Razor: Filarmonica Doble Temple

Strop: Kanayama

Soap: Colgate

Brush: Vie-Long horse

Aftershave #1: Thayer’s WH

Aftershave #2: Stephan’s Bay Rum

Balm: Nivea

Talc: Clubman

IMG_6250.jpg

YOWZA!!, something Capt. Kirk would shave with NICE!

View attachment 776476 I do have quite a lot of razors, but the only razors I have back up for is the CVH 30, 31 and 32. All the rest have unique features that gives me the luxury of waking up in the morning being able to choose among nearly every combination of size and grind there is. Even so I must admit that I usually prefer half or full hollow and a size between 4/8 and 6/8, but there has to be two ends of a spectrum.
Today I shaved with this 15/16 near wedge razor made by Rigarazor. The spine is thick and it’s really heavy. This is the extreme end of my spectrum, and it is definitely out of my comfort zone, but still I’ve decided to keep it, just for the variety. Besides it is kind of thrilling to shave with a razor that you actually could stab someone to death with.

Love it!

Wacker "Allround Blonde"

proxy.php

Always love when you showcase this one!!

Top Bottom