What's new

What is your knife of choice?

this is one of my favorites. benchmade nakamura; cf, fits my hand perfectly small enough for pocket carry it is the middle knife here with its two brother another Japanese designed megumi on top and the ole standby 940 s-1 osbourn on bottom $DSCN1010.jpg

I carried a Barlow all month as part of challenge over on the Blade Forum. I also have a SAK and a Stockman on me along with a Lockback.

I have worked up to 3 now. and I am new to knives. going to a big no make that huge show in Eugene, Oregon apr 8 probably pick up some more there. 400 tables

Haha

Sorry for laughing but shows the massive difference in country and culture here

I am from England and at best (and I mean really if absolutely needed and can be explained) I have a Swiss Army knife purely to pick things out of my bike chain using the small tool. If I was stopped by police I would really need to explain why I had a knife with me (even though it couldn't cut fresh air)

You guys from states/nz/aus etc carry things that can (and probably do) skin large reptiles with

That's hardcore

I just like to be prepared my Barlow or Jack knife gets 90% of the work. The rest are for heavier jobs that might come up during the day. Last week I pulled out the SAK and used it's screwdriver to shut off a toilet that would not stop running.

I've always got my Wave with me, so it gets the most use by far. I've fixed electrical, mechanical, plumbing and about 1000 small jobs around the house. I actually got cheered on The Bay last year for using it to take apart a customer service desk to retrieve a credit card that an elderly lady had dropped in between two desk pieces. Far too handy to not have on me.

Top Bottom