What's new

Bigfoot Update

See what I told you;

"Dave Wargo said that years ago he smelled the pungent beast before he saw it standing on railroad tracks near the Allegheny National Forest in Pennsylvania."

The Smell!!! It's always the smell!!! No one hallucinates odors, so there you go, indisputable evidence of the existence of Big Foot!

Its a matter of simple logic, that's all, simple logic!
:lol:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I sent Bigfoot a package today. I know where he lives.

We can stop the search.

Oh...I guess...he is real after all.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thank God there's a sighting in New York this time. I was beginning to think the suburbs of San Antonio were the only place they were congregating. The Mets going to the World Series brings out the hairy beast in all of us.

I recently saw a documentary where they asked a scientist about Bigfoot. He said the problem science has with Sasquach comes down to some basic questions.
1. Where's the body?
2. What's it eat?
3. Where's it crap?
4. Where's the breeding population?
5. Where does it sleep?
He was saying even if you hypothetically allow only 1% of the sightings as real, there would have to be minimum 10,000 of these things. What cracks me up is people say it's elusive. It leaves tracks the size of an elephant, it screams at the top of its lungs, it throws rocks, it bangs on trees, it stinks to high heaven, and some claim to have been kidnapped by the damn thing! That's NOT elusive! When you get right down to it Bigfoot's an A-Hole! Even someone that's deaf dumb and blind should have no problem finding this thing.

Agree 100%.

I recently saw a documentary where they asked a scientist about Bigfoot. He said the problem science has with Sasquach comes down to some basic questions.
1. Where's the body?
2. What's it eat?
3. Where's it crap?
4. Where's the breeding population?
5. Where does it sleep?
He was saying even if you hypothetically allow only 1% of the sightings as real, there would have to be minimum 10,000 of these things. What cracks me up is people say it's elusive. It leaves tracks the size of an elephant, it screams at the top of its lungs, it throws rocks, it bangs on trees, it stinks to high heaven, and some claim to have been kidnapped by the damn thing! That's NOT elusive! When you get right down to it Bigfoot's an A-Hole! Even someone that's deaf dumb and blind should have no problem finding this thing.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I just learned there is such a thing as a cryptozoologist.

I love that term.
A cryptozoologist is a zoologist that studies animals that aren't there. Apparently they present and examine cryptoevidence.
Finally - we have some cryptoproof.

I'm a cryptomillionaire.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]"...with more than 100 listed in New York and more than 250 in neighboring Ohio."[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]I'm pretty sure Pennsylvania sits between these two neighboring states. So that means they are traversing across PA! I KNEW it!! I'm grabbing my night visions, GoPro, and trusty Henry 30-30 and heading north. I'll report back when I'm able to document one of these elusive, camera shy critters![/FONT]

Top Bottom