What's new

The Official Carve Your Own Pipe exhibition thread

Ended up having to partially rusticate this one due to some lack luster grain in the lower section of the pipe...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

My latest pipe colored and sized per request, a red/black rusticated reverse Calabash super stubby Cherrywood with hand cut Cumberland stem...
$P1130177.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Very nice Aaron! I see a lot of RC pipes that don't look like they have a big enough chamber to do much but yours always look proper and like they would smoke great.

Very nice Aaron! I see a lot of RC pipes that don't look like they have a big enough chamber to do much but yours always look proper and like they would smoke great.
Yeah, I try to give the secondary chamber the same volume as the tobacco chamber, it's worked out well so far.

Here's a interesting Pot I'm working on, it will have a stainless steel airway visible through the shank cutouts upon completion...

Last edited by a moderator:
You pipe artists make me jealous.
+1.

I still have a half-finished abomination sitting on my workbench from last year when somebody came up with this brilliant idea. Haven't had the motivation to finish it after seeing what some of you guys are coming up with.

Top Bottom