What's new

Aussie Pass-around box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, apologies for not posting.

Today shaved with Speick and a shark - shark was rrrrrooooougggghhhh - Wow!

Speick was a treat. I was trying to keep my expectations down, but I was blown away by slickness and how dense the lather. This tube might not make it past me :thumbup1:

Proraso Red - great lather, as you'd expect, and nice scent.

Shark - gave it another go, but couldn't make it through the first pass. Dud?

Astra Blade - came on in relief and performed. It was my first experience with Astra, and I have to say impressive; I would put it in the category with Crystal Blues, a good everyday blade.

Proraso Red - great lather, as you'd expect, and nice scent.

Shark - gave it another go, but couldn't make it through the first pass. Dud?

Astra Blade - came on in relief and performed. It was my first experience with Astra, and I have to say impressive; I would put it in the category with Crystal Blues, a good everyday blade.

I was also surprised by the cushion/thickness of the lather produced by MB.

Hope everyone's Christmas was good gents. What's the status of this box? Is it on a Christmas break?

Last I heard, Mike was waiting to hear back from Brendan, in order to pass the box along.

That means that round 2 isn't that far away. Once the box has returned home I will start preparations for round 2.

Greetings Gents,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to get a hold of Brendan (bjh618), he must still be traveling at the moment.

As such, the pass-around box has made it's way back to me.

Will be launching the sign up for round 2 in a couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks to everyone that has participated, I have really enjoyed watching the box's progress as it has traveled around this great land of ours.

I look forward to watching round 2's progress :thumbsup:

Greetings Gents,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to get a hold of Brendan (bjh618), he must still be traveling at the moment.

As such, the pass-around box has made it's way back to me.

Will be launching the sign up for round 2 in a couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks to everyone that has participated, I have really enjoyed watching the box's progress as it has traveled around this great land of ours.

I look forward to watching round 2's progress :thumbsup:

Thanks really appreciate your efforts in organising everything [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom