What's new

Who got a "Goose?

Got mine today. The threads aren't incredibly smooth. The handle (the Dub Slim) is really big, too. The head is a work of art though. Looking forward to tomorrow's shave.

I received my satin B2 Bomber today. I have to say, at first feel, I'm not a fan of this handle. It's much heavier than I expected, but the worst part is the knurling. The barber pole style of the handle just feels odd. It makes my fingers feel like they need to be sliding down the handle. My grip doesn't feel content. It's a shame because I chose this combination based off the name, since I work on the actual B-2 Bomber. I thought it was fate, but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416874860.647588.jpg

Yeah, I've thought about other handles. But I prefer to keep all my razors in original handles. I don't like frankenrazors. I may just have to make an exception here. Well see after a few shaves.

I received my satin B2 Bomber today. I have to say, at first feel, I'm not a fan of this handle. It's much heavier than I expected, but the worst part is the knurling. The barber pole style of the handle just feels odd. It makes my fingers feel like they need to be sliding down the handle. My grip doesn't feel content. It's a shame because I chose this combination based off the name, since I work on the actual B-2 Bomber. I thought it was fate, but maybe it wasn't meant to be.

View attachment 522686
How do you like the satin head? Does it glide smoothly?

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the satin head, but once you start shaving with it, you don't notice that its any different.

Can a few of you who have received their invoices give me a timeframe as to when you joined the "Batch 2" list. I was put on the list September 9th. I believe that should put me later on with this batch so have not been concerned that an invoice has not yet showed up. Just looking for some ball park measurement based on recent shipments. Thanks in advance.

Can a few of you who have received their invoices give me a timeframe as to when you joined the "Batch 2" list. I was put on the list September 9th. I believe that should put me later on with this batch so have not been concerned that an invoice has not yet showed up. Just looking for some ball park measurement based on recent shipments. Thanks in advance.

I got on the list Sept. 6. But Bruce at Mongoose said you can't go by any of that as to when you may get yours. There were days he said they got dozens of orders in. I got mine on Nov. 15 but that doesn't mean much as to when you will get yours. Just have to sit tight and try not to think about it.

It seems they might be having production problems.

If you can, can you quote the above information? I feel like there is some sort of discussion going on "off screen." I know there is a Facebook group, which I asked to join but haven't received any confirmation about.

Top Bottom