What's new

Sneak PREVIEW!

Folks!

In the next few days our Premium Shaving Cream will be up on the website for sale but in the meantime I thought I would give you a preview of all the fragrances that will be available! These are also available in our regular bar soap!

Almond Flower - This sweet Spring Almond floral fragrance has head notes of Lily of the Valley and a heart of Hyacinth. The base is creamy, powdery and slightly musky with a big splash of Bitter Almond creating a fantasy flower… the scent of Almond Flower!

Bay Lime -
West Indian Bay Lime is a traditional tropical fragrance that has been used for centuries on this Caribbean Island. Here this zesty Lime Peel and aromatic Bay Leaf is combined with Clove Bud to give it a nice touch of spice!

Cedre Noire - Cedre Noire meaning “Black Cedar” in French has the strongly woodsy aroma of Cedarwood with a base of mysterious Musk and amorous vanilla with a unexpected note of Black Pepper!

Fougère - French for “Fern”, this scent is characterized by the freshness of Lavender buds and Geranium leaves and freshly cut Hay on a base of green Oakmoss and soft woody Sandalwood… in one word… Special!

Frankincense Fog – The deep, smoky and resinous scent of Frankincense is shrouded in a dense and mysterious Fog of powdery Amber resin and sweet Vanilla bean in a creation that is both sensual and seductive!

Hespéride -
Hespéride fragrances are light and fresh and are based on a citrus accord here containing Neroli, Petitgrain and Bitter Orange with a light floral note of Rose and a fresh herbal note of Rosemary with a base of Musk and Sandalwood.

Lavender - Our classic Lavender fragrance made complete with pure Lavender Essential Oil! A Stone Cottage Soapworks favorite and perfect for those who want a true lavender scent!

Sandalwood -
The richness of wood from the Sandalwood tree is assisted here with notes of earthy Cedarwood and Patchouli with a base of dark, rich Musk and touched with Cinnamon and Citrus with a soft a powdery base.

Spiced Bay -
A classic combination of Bay leaf oil, Orange peel Oil, oils from Island spices Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Clove, all native to the Islands of the West Indies, form a traditional aromatic, citrus and spicy Men’s fragrance.

Suède de Kashmir - Caravans of men and merchandise meandered through the valley of Kashmir en route to deliver perfumes and spices from the East in their leather pouches…This scent combines the scent of soft leather, deep musk and rich spices from the East…

Vetiver and Vanilla - Vetiver is derived from the roots of long Sri Lankan grasses and has an earthy, woody aroma with a gentlemanly sweetness that blends nicely with the creamy warmth of Vanilla and with powdery and musky base notes.

I have been working long hours every day, seven days a week to get these ready for you! Each batch must be homogenized a few days after it is made, scented and hand-piped into the individual containers before it is labeled and ready for sale! I test every batch to make sure it meets our high standards and am enjoying trying all of these wonderful scents! I am offering a wide variety of scents for every taste and I'll have a good size supply to meet your needs! I have one more large batch to do and that will be a "Coconut" fragrance bringing the total of scent offerings up to 12! Thanks for your patience. I can't wait for you to try them!

That's great news, David, and it looks like there is a scent for everyone. I've been using Fougère all week will say that performance is outstanding, and it is a fantastic take on the classic version of the scent.

That's great news, David, and it looks like there is a scent for everyone. I've been using Fougère all week will say that performance is outstanding, and it is a fantastic take on the classic version of the scent.

Bob,
That's a wonderful compliment! I have great respect for the classic scents and tried my best to create a Fougere that is worthy of the name Fougere! I piped over 60 tubs in the last few days and I was enjoying the scent the whole time I worked on them! I am also glad to hear that the premium cream worked well for you! I can't wait to put them on my website!

Hi!

We just got several boxes of the 3 oz. containers and will be offering a "travel" size in the very near future that are half the size of our standard 6 oz. premium shaving cream and easy to store or use when traveling We will take your query into consideration.

I took a browse through your wesite and didnt see any shave soap. I am on a touchpad so it may not be working for me. Are the shave soaps loaded there or am I just not seeing them?

I took a browse through your wesite and didnt see any shave soap. I am on a touchpad so it may not be working for me. Are the shave soaps loaded there or am I just not seeing them?

We are currently not doing shave soaps but are in the process of finishing up production of our Premium Shave Cream. Almost all of the jars are filled and labeled and are ready to be photographed and put up onto the website. Our newest scent to be added is called "Coconut Holiday" and can be found as a soap on the site already. Please keep in mind that I am running a 2000 sq. ft. retail store as well as Stone Cottage Soapworks and I am doing my best to get things done in a timely fashion but things come up. Tomorrow I meet with a rep from one of my suppliers who is bringing me five 50lb. bags of raw materials for more shaving cream so rest assured, this project is getting my full attention! Tonight (and most evenings) I stayed until 8:15PM working on the shaving cream! I will post here on my forum when they are up on the website and ready for purchase...onward and upward!

It wasnt a knock on you. Just didnt know if I was missing something. The small business owners are what keep this country strong. My preference is hard soaps and the fougere sounds nice. I will have to give your croap a spin sometime.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear and I didn't think you were knocking me in any way. I just wanted everyone to understand a little bit about my business so they would know why the Premium Shaving Cream is not on the website yet. Being a growing company who does wholesale, private label, special events and contract manufacturing has its positive and negative sides. Having a company that does manufacturing, as well as retail and Internet business is something that I have enjoyed doing since 2003 but it limits my free time and as a result I don't post here as often as I would like which is something I am working on. I appreciate the PM's and emails I have received so far as well as the support of those who have already tried the shaving cream and posted about it and I just wanted you to know that this is top priority for me right now. I'll keep you posted on our progress and thanks again for your support!

Top Bottom