What's new

What Is Your Favorite Smelling Shaving Cream?

So many great smelling creams. I really enjoy the classic Brits, the sandalwoods, limes, roses, coconuts.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 362
As a brand, I'm partial to Pens. I've got BB, Endymion and Opus, and all three of them smell incredible. Maybe my favorite of all is AdP (why they removed the scent is incomprehensible to me). Also, one that almost no one else even knows about but I absolutely love is eShave Verbena Lime. I've smelled most of the other Lime scents that most people like, but prefer this one to them all. Just take a look at the ingredients and you'll see what I mean - Lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange, manderin, bergamot, pettigrain, ginger, nutmeg, elemi, ho wood, geranium, cedarwood, oakmoss, and may chang. Hard to descrive the final scent other than complex, citrusy and beautiful!

Proraso Green, but I'm a lime nut and might have to try the Trumper's lime mentioned above......

I have a sample of the Trumpers lime and I find it doesn't smell anything at all like limes.....my favorite is eshave verbena lime....very limey.

Probably icoloniali Rhubarb. The first couple shaves I was not sure of the scent and by the third I could not get enough.

+1 for this. I already stated above that my fav scents were T&H Rose and AdP. But I forgot about the fantastic scent of I Coloniali Rhubarb ! Its like nothing else and very difficult to describe. It has kind of a 'smoky' scent but that's not precise enough. Whatever scent it is,its absolutely marvelous and unique !

Craig

+1 for this. I already stated above that my fav scents were T&H Rose and AdP. But I forgot about the fantastic scent of I Coloniali Rhubarb ! Its like nothing else and very difficult to describe. It has kind of a 'smoky' scent but that's not precise enough. Whatever scent it is,its absolutely marvelous and unique !

Craig

+ 1 It is special in a smoky/chocolate/incense kind of way, not to mention the great lather.

Damn I'm going to have to try and get some samples of some of these creams. Nice recommendations. Thanks

Top Bottom