What's new

Ban the user above you!

Jim is banned for failure to follow the proper decorum of precedence in these banishment proceedings. Counselor, please approach the bench.

I am axing Slap Chop for reasons of username envy.

I am also banning the commander for owning a small dog.

I am also banning myself for the same reason I banned Jim.

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I ban August West for wanting to call himself Slap Chop, or for wanting to call himself Jim.

Doc is banned for being a square, there.

On a side note...

You're banned! You're banned! The whole board is banned! They're all banned! That man, that sick, crazy, depraved man, banned and banned that woman there, and he'd like to do it again! He *told* me so! It's just a show! It's a show! It's "Let's Make A Deal"! "Let's Make A Deal"! Hey Doc, you wanna "Make A Deal"? I got an insane mod who likes to ban the women! Whaddya wanna gimme Doc, 3 weeks ban?

Unwilling to engage in non-sequential banning, I'll simply add ...

proxy.php

Z

I hereby ban Doc4 for reason of undue reference to the '80s :punk:

Banning Khedquist for being quicker on the trigger than I am!

Last edited:
I am banning Khedquist for not updating his signature.

It should read: "Every day we do our part, To make your face a work of art." Myanmar Shave

Last edited:
I am banning cleanshaved for being a flightless bird with green flesh.

Onwards...

*You can't handle the ban!* Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by men with mod-powers. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cleanshaved? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Khedquist, and you curse the mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Khedquist's ban, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

I am banning cleanshaved for being a flightless bird with green flesh.

Onwards...

*You can't handle the ban!* Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by men with mod-powers. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cleanshaved? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Khedquist, and you curse the mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Khedquist's ban, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

"We use words like banning, moderating, editing, We use them as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline"

^Pure gold commanderkeen.

Top Bottom