What's new

Ban the user above you!

calcustom is banned for . . . what the heck is that avatar, anyway? Grouchy office worker with coffee?

Plus, being in California you probably have better Thai and Chinese food than up here in central WA. :crying: I miss good Dim Sum and Thai curry dishes . . .

Alias - for reference of the World Series, it's the American baseball championships. The Cleveland Indians have about as much chance of winning it as my 2 cats do. Possibly less. But it's my childhood baseball team.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Teppanyaki is banned for being
proxy.php
in regard to refering to his 2 cats and baseball even though the season is over.
proxy.php

$cats.jpg “[Cat]…baseball is a very good thing because it keeps the [owners] off the streets”. Yogi Berra

Chris, I hate to do this, but you're banned. For a plethora of reasons.

1) For always being the consummate gentleman.
2) For always welcoming forums members with such amazing posts.
3) For being my favorite poster.

Now, go and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Ouch, you're banned for coming into threads and strong arming everyone, threatening to give them embarrassing custom user titles. That and making me think of baby brains each time you post.

Senshi is banned for living in Japan and not sending me negimaki (do they have that in Japan?). And because he is singlehandedly responsible for the escalating real estate prices in downtown Tokyo. Somehow.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
$CiderWeek_NYCHV_logo264by199.jpg Teppanyaki;
It pains me so and I hate to do this...but I'm gonna have to ban you because you have yet to offer to send free samples of Washington Cider to all in this thread.
proxy.php

$apple-logo-emoticon.gif"It is indeed bad to eat apples. It is better to make them all into [hard] cider” . Benjamin Franklin ​

Last edited:
Chris is banned for living in a State whose laws are based on French, Spanish, and ancient Roman Codes, as opposed to English Common Law.

Tony is banned for trying to perpetuate the explanation of the bun bun while pointing out Ed called it bum bum. Bun bun bum bum ban ban

Tony is banned for deliberately listing someone else's co-ordinates. Reminds me of "Real Science" (I think that was the one with the laser and the popcorn).

I am curious who your arch-enemy is.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
mdunn is banned for being Australian. All that "having summer when it's winter and winter when it's summer" stuff is just too messed up.

Top Bottom