What's new

Renaming LOSERville

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a number of suggestions in the LOSER thread about renaming our esteemed band of SE brothers.
There was even talk of a contest (with prizes!)

I would be up for donating a user-grade Clog Pruf or OCMM into a pool.

I figure we should have a thread for suggestions (i.e. this one), then later a poll for the popular choice.
Sound good?

Then OK, I'll start the ball rolling with..........

LOSER (hey, I like it even if no-one else does)

OISEAU - Order of Injectors, Single Edge and Auto-Strop Users (this might fly. geddit?)

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm just fine with LOSER. But if it must be changed, how about LASER (Living Amongst Single Edge Razors)? I don't think anything will have quite the same ring as LOSER, though.

There were a number of suggestions in the LOSER thread about renaming our esteemed band of SE brothers.

I figure we should have a thread for suggestions (i.e. this one), then later a poll for the popular choice.
Sound good?

OISEAU - Order of Injectors, Single Edge and Auto-Strop Users (this might fly. geddit?)
I, being the one who first rebelled against "LOSERS," support and concur with Haggises on the renaming contest. And to further support this noble effort, Im going to contribute 1: A decent user grade ShovelHead 1924 razor, 2: A decent user grade Valet razor and 3: an unused bottle of Brut.

Last edited:
CLOSER

“Current Lover Of Single Edged Razors”

“Content Lover Of Single Edged Razors”

“PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN!”

proxy.php
???

“Coffee is for CLOSERS!”

I, being the one who first rebelled against "LOSERS," support and concur with Haggises on the renaming contest. And to further support this noble effort, Im going to contribute 1: A decent user grade ShovelHead 1924 razor, 2: A decent user grade Valet razor and 3: an unused bottle of Brut.

Nice!!!

Sound good?

I can donate 10 Ted Pella blades to pool
proxy.php
proxy.php

I'm just fine with LOSER. But if it must be changed, how about LASER (Living Amongst Single Edge Razors)? I don't think anything will have quite the same ring as LOSER, though.
or

Lovers and Aficionados single edge razors = Laser

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom