What's new

Good Sandalwood AS?

Hey B&B'ers! I was wondering the group's thoughts on a good Sandalwood AS or ASB? Maybe a cologne? I know there's a cologne category, but I figure I'd throw it out there! :001_cool:
Thanks!

Not a common one, but I enjoy the Haslinger sandalwood AS balm. Scent is not overpowering, and the balm is not greasy, with just the right amount of soothing relief.

I believe it was procured from Royal Shave.

I have the AOS Sandalwood ASB and I think it's amazing.

At $40 per bottle it's pretty pricey, but it'll last 6 months even with every day use.

I have the AOS Sandalwood ASB and I think it's amazing.

At $40 per bottle it's pretty pricey, but it'll last 6 months even with every day use.

Agreed.

I have their full kit that I intend to sell as soon as my post count allows. (I'm lazy - I shave and splash on some Clubman. No time for the pre-shave oil and balm afterwards)

Good Sandalwood AS?
Define "good". It's a very subjective word. Are you looking for straight sandalwood or are you more flexible in what you're looking for? I mean, my favorite AS is DRH's Sandalwood but it's certainly not just sandalwood.

Hey B&B'ers! I was wondering the group's thoughts on a good Sandalwood AS or ASB? Maybe a cologne? I know there's a cologne category, but I figure I'd throw it out there! :001_cool:
Thanks!

The various notes in "sandalwood" vary so much that I would sincerely recommend you start by sampling.

Thanks for the advice fellow shavers! I think I'll start hunting for some deals. I usually get samples from Garrys, so I may give him a shout.

You must try either Muhle or Edwin Jagger sandalwood AFB. There is no better in my experience. They are probably sourced by the same manufacturer, but here in the USA the Edwin Jagger is less expensive. One squirt (1mil) is enough for your whole face. Very luxurious, rich and authentic sandalwood.

You must try either Muhle or Edwin Jagger sandalwood AFB. There is no better in my experience. They are probably sourced by the same manufacturer, but here in the USA the Edwin Jagger is less expensive. One squirt (1mil) is enough for your whole face. Very luxurious, rich and authentic sandalwood.

I'm gonna have to take you up on that. I'm always interested in new Sandalwood AS. It seems I'm going to have to try DRH as well. Although I'd really like to try a good Sandalwood AS splash.

Top Bottom