What's new

Good Sandalwood AS?

I received a sample of SCS Sandalwood aftershave from Garry and it's excellent with great staying power too! I cant wait until they're back in business so I can get myself a full bottle.

Dr. Harris sandalwood is my favorite. Trumper is too light and TOBS is too strong. DRH is just right and its not just sandalwood, little bit menthol and something else.

What consistency does Skin Food have? Is it considered a balm, splash, or do they have in both forms?
Trumper's Skin Food is a light balm. Goes on smooth and silky and leaves my skin that way when it dries. I first bought the Coral (Rose), even though I wasn't a fan of a rose scent. Now, I LOVE it. Rose water must be really good for the skin, bc this stuff is the bomb. I am torn between which sandlewood to buy... Trumper or Harris......

Im a huge fan of the Truefitt and Hill Sandlewood amd wifey agrees. Her favourite on me by far out of all ive tried. Havent tried DR or Trumpers yet. Thinking about ordering the trumbers sandlewood line but now confused if i should get the DR Harris line in sandlewood. any suggestions?

Top Bottom