What's new

The Anything Thread

Hello and goodnight TATers, I have found a great summer beer that tastes like raspberry lemonade.
proxy.php

Hello and goodnight TATers, I have found a great summer beer that tastes like raspberry lemonade.
proxy.php
Sounds like one Mrs. Jakespoppy might like. She's never liked beer before, but we toured the Yuengling brewery when we were in Florida a couple of weeks ago, and she liked theirs, to my surprise. Unfortunately, it isn't available in the western states like Texas.
Actually, penguins sweat awesomesauce. Little known fact.
So this is Crafty's secret recipe? :blink::blink::blink:

:devil:

Me threaten :glare:....never.... just state fact....never do this :a30:... something may happen....:devil:
But... poking the mods is fun. Dangerous, but fun.

Sounds like one Mrs. Jakespoppy might like. She's never liked beer before, but we toured the Yuengling brewery when we were in Florida a couple of weeks ago, and she liked theirs, to my surprise. Unfortunately, it isn't available in the western states like Texas.

So this is Crafty's secret recipe? :blink::blink::blink:

:blink::blink:

Mmm, that does sound good...

...and dangerous! :lol:

It's only 4%

I generally prefer a dark ale, but quite like how refreshing a fruit lambic can be.

Okay, been gone for a few days, so bear with me...

Superman: Anti-American?

What is this world coming to?

Well, in Supes defense, he did enter the country illegally as a child, although no one has have done so with such flair before or since. :tongue_sm

Wait, you changed your name. How did I miss that? :blink:

Because he did it recently? It's not like he changed it several months and you just happened to notice. :lol::lol:

I hope it turns out to just be a threat intended to make the world realize he fights for everyone and then just fades away.

But Rob... and I hate to do this, but someone has to... Superman is fictitious like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

It happens. :lol: Felt I could use a bit more anonymity moving forward.

So SRock in no way, shape or form resembles SlagleRock? :tongue:

Then you might want to get rid of the big spinning red S. :lol:

Yep, might help too. :lol:

So, I don't remember how much I posted here about the goings on at work. But, I have been gathering my alliance, learning who I can trust and who not to. It has oaid off in some ways already. For example, one of my new allies makes his one hard cider. He gave me a bottle of it last week. It is rather large bottle but has a beer bottle cap. So no resealing it. I opened it tonight. Didn't really care for the flavour a lot but mixed it with some Woodchuck hard cider. Bloody he**! That stuff snuck up and kicked my arse when I wasn't looking! My room-mate could instantly tell and asked me if I was drun based on our texts. :lol:

I'd say it was still kicking you when posted that! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd say you've had enough hard cider for the week. :whistling:

:yes::lol::lol::lol:

In Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, 42 is the answer to everything.

This is true. :thumbup1:

I'll solve it for all. I'm the youngest !!!!

Well my wife tells me I'm in my second childhood.... so.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The craftiness the czar is/has/will miss out on for the next week:

Pizza today, coffee cake tonight for breakfast tomorrow, sandwich bread tomorrow, baguettes sometime in the next few days, garlic knots on Wednesday. They are all being held hostage for a better title in the czardom. :ninja:

Sounds delicious, but I hate you for posting that. :lol:

Hmmm... you drive a hard bargain. How about "Minister of Spousal Wardrobe Relocation"?

I think your special title should be "keeper of the penguin BBQ"

But you're the expert of BBQ'ed penguin... :blink:

You're right! We can't saddle Brian with that. Second childhood or not, he's a friend and I don't want to see him get Biebered!

Well even if he wasn't friend, no one deserves to be Biebered.

proxy.php

Not bad stuff, I've had better lambics before, but that's pretty good stuff.

Cool, just did a brewery tour in Cleveland on Friday myself.

Because you want one.

Key rule to custom titles. You'll never get one by wanting one. Another key rule, if you want one and manage to get one, you won't want one.

Then they assimilate them.

Yes, the loss of Gruder was particularly hard to take. :nonod:

Anyway, I just got back from Cleveland. Toured the Great Lakes Brewing Company brewery on Friday. Nice facility. They had a really nice abbey-style ale on tap while I was there. Went to the Tigers-Indians game on Saturday. Good game, but would have been better if the Tigers wouldn't have lost after thirteen innings. :thumbdown

But Rob... and I hate to do this, but someone has to... Superman is fictitious like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Man, Matt! How rude! Just crush the man's hopes and dreams why don't you. Makes me glad I am a fan of the real one. :batman: :001_rolle

I'd say it was still kicking you when posted that! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:blushing: Maybe just a little. I had just finished the last of it, came upstairs, and posted that before going to bed. :blushing:

Key rule to custom titles. You'll never get one by wanting one. Another key rule, if you want one and manage to get one, you won't want one.

:yesnod:

Yes, the loss of Gruder was particularly hard to take. :nonod:

proxy.php

Anyway, I just got back from Cleveland. Toured the Great Lakes Brewing Company brewery on Friday. Nice facility. They had a really nice abbey-style ale on tap while I was there. Went to the Tigers-Indians game on Saturday. Good game, but would have been better if the Tigers wouldn't have lost after thirteen innings. :thumbdown

Sounds like a good weekend. :thumbsup:

Man, Matt! How rude! Just crush the man's hopes and dreams why don't you. Makes me glad I am a fan of the real one. :batman: :001_rolle

Okay, so it was a little heartless. But I so do love crushing someone's hopes and dreams. :devil:

:blushing: Maybe just a little. I had just finished the last of it, came upstairs, and posted that before going to bed. :blushing:

Ah, yes. My Friday was like that. Free beer during the brewery tour and well, things sort of spiraled from there. No posting though. :blush:

So SRock in no way, shape or form resembles SlagleRock? :tongue:

I thought that Rob took on the SRock moniker so he could land that all night DJ job at the "all rock all the time station" KROK? :tongue_sm

As to custom titles: Remember the mods give these at their indiscretion, er, uh I mean their discretion. I think that poking them will provide additional impetuous to provide a title that is very appropriate, FOR THEM! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Okay, so it was a little heartless. But I so do love crushing someone's hopes and dreams and eating kittehs. :devil:

Ah, yes. My Friday was like that. Free beer during the brewery tour and well, things sort of spiraled from there. No posting though. :blush:

FTFY. Don't forget the kittehs.

As to custom titles: Remember the mods give these at their indiscretion, er, uh I mean their discretion. I think that poking them will provide additional impetuous to provide a title that is very appropriate, FOR THEM! :lol::lol::lol:

This is true and brings up a another key rule of custom titles, namely that the title should not please you but should always please the mods.

Top Bottom