What's new

The Anything Thread

As to custom titles: Remember the mods give these at their indiscretion, er, uh I mean their discretion. I think that poking them will provide additional impetuous to provide a title that is very appropriate, FOR THEM! :lol::lol::lol:

This is true and brings up a another key rule of custom titles, namely that the title should not please you but should always please the mods.

I have no idea what you two are talking about. :whistling:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
The craftiness the czar is/has/will miss out on for the next week:

Pizza today, coffee cake tonight for breakfast tomorrow, sandwich bread tomorrow, baguettes sometime in the next few days, garlic knots on Wednesday. They are all being held hostage for a better title in the czardom. :ninja:

Sounds delicious, but I hate you for posting that. :lol:

proxy.php

Crafty, GD caught the essence of your problem with this. :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds delicious, but I hate you for posting that. :lol:

Then you're really going to hate what I post later. It will be going in the oven in about 20 minutes.

I thought that Rob took on the SRock moniker so he could land that all night DJ job at the "all rock all the time station" KROK? :tongue_sm

As to custom titles: Remember the mods give these at their indiscretion, er, uh I mean their discretion. I think that poking them will provide additional impetuous to provide a title that is very appropriate, FOR THEM! :lol::lol::lol:

I've always liked you, Brian. Just saying. :biggrin1: :surrender:

bwahahahaha. When did that change?!

(although everyone knows that NT4 was the last decent OS for windows)
That is awesomesauce.

Crafty, GD caught the essence of your problem with this. :lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All right Rich, where did you move this to???

proxy.php

Brian will be demanding an answer when he can't find it! :lol::lol::lol: (and changing your CT again)!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom