What's new

Damooshki's LOL Cats, Demotivational, bacon & Spam

proxy.php

Love it. :lol:

?!?!?! What the-!
This looks just like my cat AND my couch, except the mangled ear is on the wrong side! If is some long-lost sibling, I wonder if the damage was intentional....

Edit: My couch turns out to be much darker than that one, and Maizie looks to be in better health than this cat too. She was being a pest about being photographed, so here's the best comparison I could get. The similarities are eerie..
proxy.php

Last edited:
?!?!?! What the-!
This looks just like my cat AND my couch, except the mangled ear is on the wrong side! If is some long-lost sibling, I wonder if the damage was intentional....

Edit: My couch turns out to be much darker than that one, and Maizie looks to be in better health than this cat too. She was being a pest about being photographed, so here's the best comparison I could get. The similarities are eerie..
proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol: A perfectly white cat! Well, for some odd looking cats, I need to post a pic of Night Crawler, he has weird eyes.

proxy.php

?!?!?! What the-!

...Oh, and that stain on the kitchen tile will come up with a little Bar Keeper's Friend and some 0000 steel wool.

Top Bottom