What's new

Feather All-Stainless DE

I haven't touched a DE in almost two years, and yet this razor is stirring up strange yearnings.....

I was always a fan of Feather blades. A sweet lookin razor like that is something to be admired. Thanks for the review!

You other guys out there with one of these, let us know what you think as well!

Looked all over finally found Merkur/Dovo Vision stand at Classic shaving which matches perfectly..color and is also built like a tank..heavy and solid $64.00..looks amazing together...a real work of art!!

That's a problem. Once you buy a nice razor, you can't put it in a crappy stand, or next to a crappy mug, or next to a crappy brush. Next thing you know it costs $1K to have a nice shaving den. And we all joined to save money on cartridges, right?

That's a problem. Once you buy a nice razor, you can't put it in a crappy stand, or next to a crappy mug, or next to a crappy brush. Next thing you know it costs $1K to have a nice shaving den. And we all joined to save money on cartridges, right?

Well said.

Plus, you have to remodel the bathroom to match the all-stainless look! :biggrin1:

S

siouxsie

All gone at classic shaving now. Anybody else will have to go to the other place for the time being.

S

siouxsie

Got mine today and I'm pleased. Without having tested it out, I can say it's everything you see in Bill's great pictures.

I shaved with mine today using a Gillette Bleue Extra - very nice.

Scott - can't wait to hear your impressions.
Tim - I didn't forget your request - will try it with a Feather soon!

S

siouxsie

Very cool, we need more reviews and comparisons against other razors, using various blade brands.

It'll be a few weeks but I'm going to try out a Feather, Astra SP, and maybe NOS, Wilky Light Brigades, Personna 74, and Schick Plus Plats. But dammit, I was supposed to start my injector rotation....

It never ends.

S

siouxsie

I guess i'm getting it.

A little trick that works with most shopping carts...

Just plug in a big number in the quantity box and click update. Then either it will reduce it to what they have in stock or it will tell you they don't have that amount in stock and you have to put in a new number yourself. Classic uses the first system, WCS the latter.

Hi Folks,

I am rather new in B&B but am keeping a close eye on this Feather All-Stainless DE review as I might invest in one rather than spending more money on other classic Gillettes. I have 8 Gillette DE at the moment so I guess I need to slow down a bit in terms of collection ... not sure if that will work but will try.

How does the aggressiveness of Feather All-Stainless compare to say Gillette red-tip(+ +) and Fatboy set to 4 or 5 ? These are my two favourite DE at the moment.

:001_smile

Top Bottom