What's new

Kiss My Face

sure can't beat the price, in my city's Sunflower store, they are on sale for about $6.03 for the 11oz bottle!!

I just HAD to buy another bottle.. :001_smile

Two pumps is enough product to shave two people. Just add water bit by bit, swirl 'til it's fully incorporated, and then add a little more. When you think it's just about right, add one or two drops more and swirl it until it shines. Then it's good to go.

What does "swirl it until it shines" means? what if my bowl is brown and has no shine to it?

Hey guys, glad you are all having success with KMF. My results have been less than splendid. I had some problems when I first tried to use it with a brush with drying out and disappearing while it was on my face. It didn't work at all. Last night, as my face was recovering from some mistakes the day before, I decided to give it a shot without a brush. the directions say "lather in hand" but i have no idea what they expect to get out of it.

Basically it just got thicker and gooey and still disappeared on my face before I got to all of it. What the heck am I doing wrong???

Are you using the moisture soap instead of the shave cream?

I currently use the Mint scented KMF shave cream (11oz pump). I previously used up a tube of KMF unscented shave cream.

I'm currently waiting for UPS to deliver a shipment with 11oz pumps of vanilla earth, key lime, lavender, and unscented. I am excited to try the other scents.

Chuck Norris round house kicked lotion and KMF came into existence(for some reason his round house kicks break all laws of physics). He saw that it was good... good for those he allowed to exist, and so it came to pass.

I'm a new user of KMF.

What would happen if everyone here on the board sent an email to the KMF marketing department asking them to increase the amount or strength of the scent in the creme? I like them but wish the scent was stronger.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
I just came home with my first pump bottle of KMF unscented and thayer's superhazel.....WOW! now what do I do with the 2 extra pucks of col conks that I have? I cannot see switching back to conks after using KMF. Takes way less time to lather, is easier to lather, is thicker, and just one pump is the perfect amount for a 2 pass shave. I might have to get a bottle of mint too!

I just came home with my first pump bottle of KMF unscented and thayer's superhazel.....WOW! now what do I do with the 2 extra pucks of col conks that I have? I cannot see switching back to conks after using KMF. Takes way less time to lather, is easier to lather, is thicker, and just one pump is the perfect amount for a 2 pass shave. I might have to get a bottle of mint too!

Superlather (soap+KMF cream)

I'm a new user of KMF.

What would happen if everyone here on the board sent an email to the KMF marketing department asking them to increase the amount or strength of the scent in the creme? I like them but wish the scent was stronger.

What do you all think?
I don't want them to change a thing; if they reformulate, they might accidentally mess it up and I would hate that.

If you want the benefits of KMF and a stronger scent, try using the unscented cream with a strongly-scented soap or mixing it in with another cream (I did this once with Bigelow cream and the lather was amazing, plus it helped tame the face-freeze effect a bit). Maybe adding a drop or two of essential oil to your KMF container would help pump things up as well.

I don't want them to change a thing; if they reformulate, they might accidentally mess it up and I would hate that.

If you want the benefits of KMF and a stronger scent, try using the unscented cream with a strongly-scented soap or mixing it in with another cream (I did this once with Bigelow cream and the lather was amazing, plus it helped tame the face-freeze effect a bit). Maybe adding a drop or two of essential oil to your KMF container would help pump things up as well.

Good idea, I think I'll give the essential oil suggestion a try!

on the basis of this thread i thought i'd give it a try. got some kmf "peach." i'll be diggity-danged if you guys aren't right! great stuff and a superlatherer's dream.

I've used the Patchouli and the Lavender, and enjoyed both. My only gripe is with the pump packaging: when you're down to about 1/4 of the bottle, the pump stops working. I've had to take out the pump assembly, turn the bottle upside down, and shake it to get the rest out, which risks dumping a huge glop of cream onto my brush.

What does "swirl it until it shines" means? what if my bowl is brown and has no shine to it?

I'm talking about the lather, not the bowl. The lather needs to be "shiny." If the lather looks matte, it is probably not quite wet enough.

I hope that answers your question.

I have tried all of the scents, and would use KMF exclusively if the scents were a bit stronger. My favorites were Mint, Key Lime, Vanilla and Peaches/Cream.

The mint is quite strong, but the Key Lime is very faint.

Unfortunately, the stores that carry them locally seem to have stopped ordering the shave creams but still continue to carry the other KMF products. I suspect they were not great sellers.

Top Bottom