What's new

Osyri's Randomness Journal

Oh no! I’m so sorry.

Which online game has its hooks in you?

@APBinNCA , @MilkCrate scooped some SV into some mini jars for me. I use a guitar plectrum (Dunlop Jazz carbon fiber, naturally) to scrape some out from the mini jars into my loading bowl. Do the same for ARKO!, Cella, and others. And scrape the Canada Shaving Soap like @Phoenixkh does.

World of Warcrat Season of Discovery, its truly tough playing the game when my parents are trying to give me advice and tips on it. I had a hard time believing that they could remember something they played 20 years ago.

Its been a fun ride doing this with my roommate and GF + few other RL friends after work. The game mode came out about 3 months ago and we got started about 2 months ago, noobing it up, exploring, and trying to avoid spoilers.

Good morning, @Osyri and fellow B&B'ers from Bali. It's almost 9AM here on Sunday.

Osyri, it's always nice to read your posts. You're doing quite well on your wet shaving journey. Congrats.

On a separate note: I'm still trying to figure out the offerings from Dorco. I've read all the way through the dedicated Dorco thread here... looked at their website, etc.... but if I were going to try them, I have no idea which blade would be the sharpest and smoothest at the same time. It appears like you pay more if you buy them in the plastic packaging vs. the cardboard tucks. I hate the plastic packaging, personally... but which blade? ST300/301; STP300 Prime; or STL Titan???

Good Morning! Uncle Kim.

I had good experience with the ST-300 Platinum (Vietnam).

the post below have a picture of the wrapper. Works great for me on the Tech and its only $12 for 100 blades!

Yeah, there is some debate whether the Prime blades get an extra layer of coating over the plebeian ST-300. That's why I went ahead and just bought Primes(I also like the graphics, shallow). The funny thing is that Titans are supposed to be their cheapest offering, and are in cardboard, but they might be the smoothest cheap blade(if you don't need sharp).

World of Warcrat Season of Discovery, its truly tough playing the game when my parents are trying to give me advice and tips on it. I had a hard time believing that they could remember something they played 20 years ago.

Its been a fun ride doing this with my roommate and GF + few other RL friends after work. The game mode came out about 3 months ago and we got started about 2 months ago, noobing it up, exploring, and trying to avoid spoilers.
Man, I haven't played WoW for a while now. I think I am 2 or 3 expansions behind.

Is it worth catching up?

Man, I haven't played WoW for a while now. I think I am 2 or 3 expansions behind.

Is it worth catching up?

Different game mode, so far I oddly enjoy SOD due to being able to replay something my parents played 20 years ago with a twist. The SV soap I planned on PIFing APB and Uncle Chris, I used it for the 6 month sub instead, bad bad nephew! However I still love you all!

Side note: If parents think their kids want to game with them, think again. No Mom, I will not invite you to party and stop holding my GF hostage making her party with you and then inviting me thru her account! Thats so evil!
If you have to scoop a triple milled and don't want to bloom. A makeup spoon/skincare spatula.

if there is a will, there is a way, I Jedi power thru the hard soap with a spoon!

Passing through to say hi, nephew Corey.

- Uncle Eric
Perfect timing! Just got thru sorting thru my mail and unboxed my new razor haul! If Uncle Chris thinks I don't follow his thread and post, he is so wrong. Its hefty, its bulky, its adjustable, and for $10, its a steal. Hope its not a clone!

Back to questing, Have a great day all!

Attachments

• PXL_20240303_194146470.jpg
    PXL_20240303_194146470.jpg
    917.7 KB · Views: 20

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I found the post from @cranewarrior who told me the Treet Dura might work for me.... In this thread, post #4,095:

I was going to try some Dorco blades but will try these instead for a while.
I'm sorry the Treet 7 Days Platinum didn't work out for you, Kim. Hopefully The Treet Dura Sharp will.

So I was issued a challenge to shave with the Futur on level 3 with no nicks or irritation, I thought ezpz, I can handle that! So the setup!

PXL_20240303_233948947.MP.jpg

Futur with Crystal Blade (Israeli Red)
Badger Brush
unmolded part of Sheep, I cut off the areas that was molded

Results : How many guessed the Padawan succeeded!

You are correct! I have failed! only 2 large nicks on upperlip and corner of my mouth and 2 large cuts on underjaw and neck! I wanted to share the bloody tissue, but I'll save you all the disgust!

Lesson learned: Will start off at level 1 and adapt from there. You win Palpatine! You Win!

Top Bottom