What's new

132 blades is over, for now

Took a bad spill today and landed on a shoulder that may well require surgery. Can't lift my hand to put a razor to my face and don't want to go on with off hand shaving. Going to have to go to an electric for a while quite likely (oh the shame). I'll be back when this is sorted.

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
Many thanks to everyone.

Anyone have suggestions for an electric? It needs to last 4-6 months before I toss it into a wall.
If you're planning on throwing it into a wall, I'd definitely advise against the Panasonic ARC series. It might be worth your while, since it's a short term solution, to look for a vintage corded electric, like a Norelco, on the cheap. Then you could probably sell it for exactly what you paid for it.

Well, after x-rays, MRIs etc., it's surgery and an extended recovery. Never had to buy that electric. I commandeered a twin blade disposable from my wife (she perfers a specific men's razor to a woman's) and, using two hands, am able to shave with it. SWMBO said she wants to shave me while in recovery. She does know how to use a straight.

Top Bottom