What's new

132 blades is over, for now

Took a bad spill today and landed on a shoulder that may well require surgery. Can't lift my hand to put a razor to my face and don't want to go on with off hand shaving. Going to have to go to an electric for a while quite likely (oh the shame). I'll be back when this is sorted.

Many thanks to everyone.

Anyone have suggestions for an electric? It needs to last 4-6 months before I toss it into a wall.
If you're planning on throwing it into a wall, I'd definitely advise against the Panasonic ARC series. It might be worth your while, since it's a short term solution, to look for a vintage corded electric, like a Norelco, on the cheap. Then you could probably sell it for exactly what you paid for it.

Well, after x-rays, MRIs etc., it's surgery and an extended recovery. Never had to buy that electric. I commandeered a twin blade disposable from my wife (she perfers a specific men's razor to a woman's) and, using two hands, am able to shave with it. SWMBO said she wants to shave me while in recovery. She does know how to use a straight.

Top Bottom