What's new

Recommend me olive oil

My fav...

Kosterina Organic olive oil​

Kosterina EVOO is liighty fruity, bright. and has a peppery aftertaste, and is a good colour, like a rich greenish yellow.
MADE IN GREECE..

YMMV

BFX
My dad ( 100% italian) and I love it..
There are a few great one out there, just do the buy and try.

I've been buying from Amphora for about 15 years .. I don't live far from one of their shops so I can go in person and sample every last variety they have . Their site is great , click on a variety and it will give you the polyphenol count , heart health wise the higher the number the better . ........... (NEW) Sicilian Nocellara (Medium Intensity – Fall Harvest 2023) – Amphora Nueva Berkeley - https://amphoranueva.com/berkeley/product/new-sicilian-nocellara-medium-intensity-fall-harvest-2023/

You want Extra Virgin olive oil, not just olive oil, preferably single source Extra Virging olive oil.

In any case, just one that comes to my mind, Terra Delyssa, they makes excellent organic single source organic Extra Virgin olive oil

Find a good Italian Market close to were you live, most have 30 or more too choose from. I am not an Oil Oil Snob, I buy Pure Extra Virgin at Trader Joe's, it is OK.

Something organic from the USA in a glass bottle. Trader Joes has some good stuff for not too much, as does Costco. I do not trust international olive oil, it is potentially and likely adulterated. I hear very good things about EVOO from Georgia USA. Never had it though, but it is worth exploring.

If you can find "cold pressed", that's an indication of high quality too (along with 'Virgin"). Heating can ease the pressing, but damage nutritional benefits.

Top Bottom