What's new

Why does my garlic have no smell nor taste?

Almost 100% of the garlic on sale here is from China. Measly little cloves, not much flavour or aroma. If I can find them, Spanish or French sometimes appears on the shelves but it is rare.

I love GARLIC it is great Spice, or Flavoring. Many years ago a guy on radio who was natural health talk show guy, suggested taking garlic daily, I did this now for 20 years plus. The health benefit is natural antibiotic, plus I smell like garlic, so I have not be attacked in last 20 years plus by vampires.

I have about 120
Cloves in the ground. Most are up to about ten inches currently, and now under a couple inches of snow.
I've placed inverted totes and a wheelbarrow over them to warm the soil and get a boosted start.
Wife just brought the biggest bulbs I've ever had, home. As broad as my palm. They said USA grown. I guess that could mean on a Chinese farm, these days. Will be sampling some today. And dicing and setting in some coconut vinegar.

I
Love
Garlic!!

If I can find them, Spanish or French
And the one from Transylvania, if your stomach can take it. It is really strong. If it’s a garlic topping or juice made by a local there, you better get ready to have a stomach ‘burn’ next day, no matter how much meat you eat. But it is still very delicious.

Top Bottom