What's new

New Member, Older Guy

Good day to all. I just found out about B&B while searching for on the internet for a Master Honer. I have been using a straight razor for a little over a year now. I got a wet shave from several barber shops, while I was stationed overseas and always wanting to get started, but using a straight razor in the Military always seemed like a non-starter at the time. So, here I am now, at 62 years of age and really getting into it as time is not longer a factor. Also, I am really enjoying the care and the time required to take care of my face in a manly way and with manly products. I started just mimicking what I remembered at those earlier barber shops, then went to YouTube, now here at B&B to explore further.

Good day to all. I just found out about B&B while searching for on the internet for a Master Honer. I have been using a straight razor for a little over a year now. I got a wet shave from several barber shops, while I was stationed overseas and always wanting to get started, but using a straight razor in the Military always seemed like a non-starter at the time. So, here I am now, at 62 years of age and really getting into it as time is not longer a factor. Also, I am really enjoying the care and the time required to take care of my face in a manly way and with manly products. I started just mimicking what I remembered at those earlier barber shops, then went to YouTube, now here at B&B to explore further.
Welcome to B&B. Glad your ship landed here. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Collectively there is a world of information available here just for the asking!

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Welcome - there's all ages here - I also joined at approximately your years

Good day to all. I just found out about B&B while searching for on the internet for a Master Honer.

If you've not already found it there's a wealth of knowledge already posted & discussed in the hones/honing forum.... you don't see what you're after start a thread and you'll likely receive many helpful replies.

If you decide to get stones and maintain your own it's great to learn to maintain your razors or get new acquisitions up to snuff.
if you're just after a reliable gentleman to put a great edge on stuff you've already got I know they're about too. Someone will steer you right. Welcome to B&B.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@Berahthraban, welcome to B&B. I expect it is too late to warn you of the addiction that befalls all who venture into the gentlemanly art of straight razor shaving.

Top Bottom