What's new

What TV series you watching?

I'm still enjoying my trip down memory lane watching "The Wire" ... just finished season 3 last night and it's been every bit as enjoyable as I remember from the first time thru almost --- what? 20 years ago? Yikes!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Finished 6th season of Peaky Blinders, end was open, so there could be a 7th season....

Just finished Death in Paradise S12. This season is disappointing, looks like there are now scriptwriters. Starting Star Trek Picard and Mandalorian.

I'm still enjoying my trip down memory lane watching "The Wire" ... just finished season 3 last night and it's been every bit as enjoyable as I remember from the first time thru almost --- what? 20 years ago? Yikes!
Some say the best TV show ever. I think they have a good argument for that status.

Going through a bit of a Star Wars binge just now. Not long finished The Clone Wars and I'm now onto Season 2 of Bad Batch, Season 2 of Rebels and the final episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
On a weeks holiday and watching a three part series on MH370 The Flight that Disappeared on Netflix in the holiday house here in the Blue Mountains. Very interesting series.

Legion

Staff member
Watched the first episode of Swarm, and I’ll keep going.

Atlanta was an excellent show, so I am interested in this one from Donald Glover.

Just finished Death in Paradise S12. This season is disappointing, looks like there are now scriptwriters. Starting Star Trek Picard and Mandalorian.
I'm about to finish season 10. Disappointed to hear that it’s getting worse.

Also watching the good doctor

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just finished watching a Netflix documentary called D.B. Cooper Where Are You. Another interesting documentary.

Top Bottom