What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Thanks for the kind thought. Typically when a bug bites me the bug dies, so I hope to keep above ground to buy more watches!
I've had pneumonia many times in my life. I spent a great deal of time in the hospital as a child. The nurses were scary but I survived. ;)

image.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've had pneumonia many times in my life. I spent a great deal of time in the hospital as a child. The nurses were scary but I survived. ;)
I had some wunnerful nurses as a kid. And a few battle axes as well! I also werked with about the same ratio, lol.

I was such a softee as a nurse, I had to have those tough ladies to balance me out!

I will say this: ALL the greatest nurses I werked with used a watch. And the absolute best ones carried TWO. Of course, redundancy is a necessary thing in nursing. If I ever had to do a procedure on someone, I always grabbed two kits. Straight cathing someone seems like the first kit ALWAYS turns into a practice run, ha.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The orange bezel arrived today. I just laid it over the black bezel to get an idea of what it looks like.

I dunno. I gotta think about it.
A856F61D-7698-4E52-B30D-989CB0CC4572.jpeg

I’ve messed around with this particular Duro so much that the snout on the Marlin logo has come off as well as some of the writing below the Marlin.

But like a Timex… it keeps on ticking. 😀

Last edited:

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I had some wunnerful nurses as a kid. And a few battle axes as well! I also werked with about the same ratio, lol.

I was such a softee as a nurse, I had to have those tough ladies to balance me out!

I will say this: ALL the greatest nurses I werked with used a watch. And the absolute best ones carried TWO. Of course, redundancy is a necessary thing in nursing. If I ever had to do a procedure on someone, I always grabbed two kits. Straight cathing someone seems like the first kit ALWAYS turns into a practice run, ha.
What is it the SEALs say? "Two is one and one is none?" It always pays to have a backup.

Anyway, you take care of yourself, Dave. Last time I had pneumonia, I needed surgery and spent nearly three weeks in the hospital. It ain't nuthin' to mess with.

Top Bottom