What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free stuff! (from a grateful member)

All packed up and ready to go. Don't be bashful, it could be you.

20230223_143709.jpg

I would like to be in if I can be however I just joined recently.

I have been a reader since I started wetshaving 7 months ago but never posted or signed up. Its up to you as you are giving this away so either way I am good with it but I figured it won't hurt to ask, totally up to you. Thanks.

I would like to be in if I can be however I just joined recently.

I have been a reader since I started wetshaving 7 months ago but never posted or signed up. Its up to you as you are giving this away so either way I am good with it but I figured it won't hurt to ask, totally up to you. Thanks.

Sorry you were too late, but I'm gonna stick with my original requirements. 🙂

Very generous PIF and congrats on being with the B&B community for the past year! I have more brushes than fingers, and received a heavyweight Captain‘s Choice bowl for Christmas, so respectfully, not in.

I'm in!

Very generous PIF @gpjoe I've been lusting after a copper bowl like that and been very interested in (but never tried) a Trumper soap before. :)

Great. 🙂

I gotta be honest though, I'm not a big fan of the soap and bought a jar of MdC Rose to replace it. Maybe the new owner will love it (I hope). It smells WONDERFUL.

I'm in. I have been face lathering mostly and would love to get into bowl lathering. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this terrific PIF!

It's snowing like mad outside and I'm bored, so now I'm going to bore you with a story:

There was a guy in Michigan who shaved with many different tools, including electric, for 50 years and never enjoyed it or got a really great shave until he found TWS, with a DE razor and a brush, one year ago.

He bought a un-branded Chinese TTO at a CVS pharmacy along with a tube of Creamo and had a shave. It was better than he expected, but not great, so he went to the internet to do research, and landed here at B&B.

He learned a lot (and spent a lot) but has benefitted tremendously from the kind folks that are part of the B&B family.

So, on my (about) one-year anniversary, I want to say:

Thank you. 🙂👍

Along the way, I picked up a Captain's Choice Aquamarine bowl and it has served me very well but there is a problem with it: I don't use it any more. I've found that I much prefer face lathering, and my lovely bowl is collecting dust in the bathroom vanity.

So, without further ado (or more nonsense from me): I will be giving this away, by selecting one member with a random number generator.

Just say "I'm in".

Included with the bowl is a Maggard Timberwolf synthetic brush and a puck of Trumper Rose soap that has been scraped once and brushed twice.

I only ask that you have been a member since at least January of this year (no drive-bys) and I always feel like a turd when I post this part: US shipping only, sorry.

This will remain open until Sunday evening (around 6PM EST), and I will announce "winner" soon after.

View attachment 1610314
Generous pif. Thank you. I’m not in CONUS so not in.

Congratulations on the B&B anniversary!

I'm totally in!

My shave bowl plating came off a bit with my initial cleaning, and there are rusty spots inside. That would be a lovely replacement!

Thanks for putting on the PIF!

Wow! What a wonderful piece of shaving gear to PIF with.

I know first hand for cool of a dude and how generous you are. Under normal circumstances I would bow out. But that bowl is talking to me. Telling me it needs me. Lol. So, I'm gonna do it. I simply can't resist.

I'm in. 😉

Top Bottom