What's new

Coming Soon -The Asylum Injector

Just placed my order... 😍🤤😍

Tried to ignore it, but I failed...😂😑😂

I hope, I hope, I hope, it's not a mild one cause that's gonna be sad...

If it's on the same level of efficiency/aggressiveness of the Type E / or early Type G like the G1, then that's a winner and might be my RAD killer too! 🙌🏽

Let's be positive 😊🤞🏼

Last edited:
Just placed my order... 😍🤤😍

Tried to ignore it, but I failed...😂😑😂

I hope, I hope, I hope, it's not a mild one cause that's gonna be sad...

If it's on the same level of efficiency/aggressiveness of the Type E / or early Type G like the G1, then that's a winner and might be my RAD killer too! 🙌🏽

Let's be positive 😊🤞🏼
Thank you. Please let me know how it works for you.

Cw2Ap2EJEssmY.gif

Thank you. Please let me know how it works for you.
Sorry for the late response/update sir!!

Due to work (28 days on / 28 days off = oilfield life) + Traveling...

Still testing with different blades different soaps and creams...
So far it's a keeper for sure!

I'll update once it's dialed in 😊👌🏼

Thank you so much for this beautiful tool 🌹

Beloushi.

Thank you...!! 🌹

Will do sir! 👍🏼

And my bad I just noticed the RX V2 😍

That's going into my cart in a minute too ... 🤤

About the RX V2,
Which it's a love from the first Shave
❤️😍❤️,

There's an issue with the Razor,
Every time when trying to loose the handle (even that first ever time from the box) , the top cap & base plate getting stuck for some reason (tried to figure it out, but nothing visible to my simple eyes...) so, everytime I have to rest 2 fingers on the comb and push hard to free em from each others!

Does it effect the Shave? Not at all... 👍🏼

Just sharing...
And no, I'm not asking for a replacement or a fix. And I can't do that anymore cause that pretty Razor already traveled 7000 + miles and it's in Kuwait (the country) 🇰🇼 at the moment 😊😁😊

Thank you so much for the included gift (Asylum Levante soap).
Much appreciated 🌹

Last edited:
About the RX V2,
Which it's a love from the first Shave
❤️😍❤️,

There's an issue with the Razor,
Every time when trying to loose the handle (even that first ever time from the box) , the top cap & base plate getting stuck for some reason (tried to figure it out, but nothing visible to my simple eyes...) so, everytime I have to rest 2 fingers on the comb and push hard to free em from each others!

Does it effect the Shave? Not at all... 👍🏼

Just sharing...
And no, I'm not asking for a replacement or a fix. And I can't do that anymore cause that pretty Razor already traveled 7000 + miles and it's in Kuwait (the country) 🇰🇼 at the moment 😊😁😊

Thank you so much for the included gift (Asylum Levante soap).
Much appreciated 🌹
I've had an issue before where the polishing compound acts as a kind of glue sticking the two pieces of the head together but that should only be for the initial use. It does have fairly tight tolerances so if anything gets in the tongue and groove (e.g. soap scum) it can get a little stuck.

I've had an issue before where the polishing compound acts as a kind of glue sticking the two pieces of the head together but that should only be for the initial use. It does have fairly tight tolerances so if anything gets in the tongue and groove (e.g. soap scum) it can get a little stuck.
Noted sir 👍🏼

It might be that polishing compound.

Honestly I noticed that from the first moment while unboxing it..

So, not yet soap scum whatsoever...

And I'm that person who have his Dawn detergent waiting to clean up after almost every shave 😊👌🏼

I hate to see that white scum on my combs when dried...

So it won't be any soap scum in my razors... 👍🏼

Anyway as I said it didn't effect the Shave at all...

Just shared my experience..

Thanks again,
Much appreciated 🌹

What's the best way to remove that stuff? A toothbrush and dish soap are slow going.

Noted sir 👍🏼

It might be that polishing compound.

Honestly I noticed that from the first moment while unboxing it..

So, not yet soap scum whatsoever...

And I'm that person who have his Dawn detergent waiting to clean up after almost every shave 😊👌🏼

I hate to see that white scum on my combs when dried...

So it won't be any soap scum in my razors... 👍🏼

Anyway as I said it didn't effect the Shave at all...

Just shared my experience..

Thanks again,
Much appreciated 🌹
Let me know if it becomes an issue and I'll take care of it for you. It could be that the tolerances are a bit too tight on your razor.

Top Bottom