What's new

FS Rockwell-Razorock-Greencult-Asylum-Robin Snap

Continuing my fund raising efforts to attend my HS class reunion in 2024 in Connecticut. All orders include FREE SHIPPING in CONUS. Paypal GS:

1) Razorock stainless steel artist club razor. Used in excellent condition: $40

2) Greencult stainless steel 2.0, #2 plate. Brand new-original owner: $89

3) Rockwell 6S with all plates, box, inserts. Brand New-never used: $95

4) Robin Snap SE v.1 and v.2 versions (you get both), in unique red cedar puzzle box. Hand made in Montreal, Canada by Samuel Jarjour. Brand new- I am original owner. Takes 1/2 DE blade: $99

5) Asylum injector razor. Bought from Bullgoose Shaving and brand new.(NOT one of the seconds): $99
(For an additional $5 I will include 20 pack of unopened Proline injector blades).

6) Asylum RX (1st generation) artist club razor. Pre-owned in excellent condition: $99 (see note)

7) Asylum RX (2nd generation) a/c razor. Brand new(NOT one of the seconds): $99 (see note)

Note: Buy both Asylum RX razors and get FREE your choice: Feather Professional or Kai Captain Titan Mild
artist club blades (sealed 20 pack).

ALL razors come with the original box and packing, except for the Razorock Hawk. The Robin Snap v.2 fits the wooden box, the longer handle v.1 will be shipped in a generic box.

Please contact me with questions or comments or for more photos.
bb9-9.jpg
gcult5.jpg
Rockwell 6s.jpg
Hawk.jpg
Robin Snap case.jpg
Asylum Subtle Handle Differences.jpg

The Razorock Hawk has been sold.

ADDED INCENTIVES : If you buy the three Asylum razors in one purchase for $298 I will include FREE 60 sealed blades ( 20 each Feather Pro and Kai Captain Titan mild artist club; 20 Proline injector blades).

I will also upgrade to FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING.

Reactions: Kix
Price Reductions:

Greencult now $85

Rockwell 6S now $89 (the only Rockwell made in the USA)

Asylum razors now $95

ADDED INCENTIVES : If you buy the three Asylum razors in one purchase for a reduced price of $279 I will include FREE 60 sealed blades ( 20 each Feather Pro and Kai Captain Titan mild artist club; 20 Proline injector blades, a combined $45 value).

Note: The Aslyum RX-1st generation is SOLD.

More price reductions:

Greencult $80

Rockwell 6S $85 (a fantastic gift in a high grade presentation box)

Robin Snap $90

Aslylum Injector $90

Asylum RX-V2 $90

ADDED INCENTIVES : If you buy the two Asylum razors in one purchase I will include FREE 71 sealed blades ( 20 each Feather Pro and Kai Captain Titan mild artist club; 20 Proline injector blades(Japan) and 11 sealed vintage platinum chrome injector blades (USA).

Added note: Any two purchases in a combined mailing will UPGRADE TO PRIORITY MAIL.

Greencult - last call at $75 Brand New! (at less than half the price of a Blutt it is an underappreciated stainless steel razor).

Robin Snap holding at $90 for versions 1 and 2, plus the neat wood puzzle box. Besides its creator in Montreal, Sam Jarjour, YOU will probably be the only other person owning both versions with original handles! (If it doesn't sell by the weekend I will de-list it.)

I sold part of the Robin Snap versions 1 and 2 set: the Snap v.1 is available at $39, including free shipping to CONUS.

Buy it together with the Greencult ($75) and I will upgrade to free priority shipping!

Top Bottom